Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my 130x....Nooooooo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Got my 130x....Nooooooo!

    Glad it's all sorted! When it's right, the 130x is a fantastic little machine!

    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment


    • #62
      Just want to get it up in the air. Shame it's hammering down! Maybe tomorrow
      ​Danny

      Dx9
      130x

      Goblin 700

      CGM neXt

      Comment


      • #63
        Had the 130x out earlier and put three LiPo's through it and only one crash Damn good for me! Got a violent wag in FFF so turned the tail gain down two steps and will see how it goes.

        Anyway I am waiting for my LiPo's to charge for round two. I am currently using the stock charger but have a Fusion Elysium LX60B charger, is there a balance board I can buy to charge more than one at a time? Links would be great as I am not 100% on what I need. I have three LiPo's atm the stock Eflie and two Overlander 450mah. Plan on getting a few more Overlanders next time I order some bits.

        Any help would be much appreciated
        ​Danny

        Dx9
        130x

        Goblin 700

        CGM neXt

        Comment


        • #64
          Use this with my iCharger 106b : Parallel (x6) JST-PH (130X) Charge Lead « ElectriFlyer

          Works a treat!

          T
          Tom
          sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
          SAB Goblin 630 Competition
          - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
          Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
          Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
          .... and a Gaui X3
          Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
          ... and two EGS'



          Comment


          • #65
            Awesome! Thanks Tom Will get one asap!
            ​Danny

            Dx9
            130x

            Goblin 700

            CGM neXt

            Comment


            • #66
              Tom , thanks for the link to the charge lead , I got my 130x 2day for xmas , I tried it & it seem ok , but was tipping to the right a little on take off , but mannaged to control it , I Will have to wait till the 25th to check it again
              Goblin , 380 Carbon
              Oxy 4 - 360
              Oxy 4 - 325
              Oxy 3 - 250 , 3s
              Oxy 3 - 250 , 4s
              Oxy 3 - 280 , 3s
              Oxy 2 - 190
              Oxy 2 - 210
              XK K110. X 4 (best micro I’ve ever owned)
              Spektrum DX9
              Revolectrix PL6 & PL8

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by kenny d View Post
                Tom , thanks for the link to the charge lead , I got my 130x 2day for xmas , I tried it & it seem ok , but was tipping to the right a little on take off , but mannaged to control it , I Will have to wait till the 25th to check it again
                Seems like you might have the same thing that I had with my first 130x - and the OP of this thread. Usually, it's just a problem on take off and fine whilst in flight. Frankly, I wasn't happy with it and got mine replaced by HH. Some don't mind however since it doesn't affect flight performance.
                Tom
                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                .... and a Gaui X3
                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                ... and two EGS'



                Comment

                Working...
                X