Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my 130x....Nooooooo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by aparkin View Post
    well it sounds like they would have a really crap company if it was not for there costumer service and don't get me wrong i love them


    p.s Ive been following these little Helis for a awhile do you think they will release a v2
    I think so but when. I mean, how long can I wait??
    Helicopter pilots get it up quicker.

    When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

    Why simplify when it is so much simpler to complicate.

    Comment


    • #32
      No,they already come with gromits everywhere

      Theres nothing else they can do to it tbh.
      T- rex 600n V-bar
      Logo 550sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

      VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

      Comment


      • #33
        Here is a video of my swash.

        ​Danny

        Dx9
        130x

        Goblin 700

        CGM neXt

        Comment


        • #34
          That looks like the subtrim?

          Can you do a model reset in the tx so theres no subtrim or trim,then rebind and try again and film it please.
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • #35
            Above video is with no subtrim/trim, will do a model reset and rebind and film it.
            ​Danny

            Dx9
            130x

            Goblin 700

            CGM neXt

            Comment


            • #36
              I just put subtrim in mine and it does not creep like yours.

              If it still does it after you try a reset then you may just want to call HH
              T- rex 600n V-bar
              Logo 550sx V-bar
              Logo 600sx V-bar
              Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

              VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

              Comment


              • #37
                After reset and rebind. All I changed on TX after reset was inhibit gyro and reverse pitch.

                ​Danny

                Dx9
                130x

                Goblin 700

                CGM neXt

                Comment


                • #38
                  01279 641097
                  T- rex 600n V-bar
                  Logo 550sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                  VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Definitely send that back. I'll PM you the name of the guy I spoke to in HH/UK who agreed that mine was faulty - For the money, you do not want that!
                    Tom
                    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                    .... and a Gaui X3
                    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                    ... and two EGS'



                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Will get on the phone in the morning.

                      Thanks for you help gents
                      ​Danny

                      Dx9
                      130x

                      Goblin 700

                      CGM neXt

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Spoke to HH yesterday. Got to send the 3in1 to them for inspection/replacement.

                        Took the 130x out today, amazing fun. Actually attempted some circuits today. Was surprised it handled the wind as well as it did. Did have a couple of crashes tho resulting in broken skids and a really bad crash = broken tail fin. Also the big bevel gear is looking a little worn, might get the option metal one. The TT keeps sliding back towards the tail shaft, anyone else have this issue?

                        What main and tail blades is everyone using? Coloured ones. KBDD? Does it make a difference not having the bullet things on the main blades?
                        Last edited by That Guy; 01-12-2012, 05:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
                        ​Danny

                        Dx9
                        130x

                        Goblin 700

                        CGM neXt

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                          Spoke to HH yesterday. Got to send the 3in1 to them for inspection/replacement.

                          Took the 130x out today, amazing fun. Actually attempted some circuits today. Was surprised it handled the wind as well as it did. Did have a couple of crashes tho resulting in broken skids and a really bad crash = broken tail fin. Also the big bevel gear is looking a little worn, might get the option metal one. The TT keeps sliding back towards the tail shaft, anyone else have this issue?

                          What main and tail blades is everyone using? Coloured ones. KBDD? Does it make a difference not having the bullet things on the main blades?
                          If you main bevel gear is looking worn already, it sounds like it's not sitting right on the B gear. Check the mesh as from the sounds of it, your tail/torque tube isn't right either which could explain the excessive wear.

                          As for main blades, I've tried a few! Bottom line is you need the O ring mod if you don't run the bullet blades - and yes, they make a huge difference! The bullets a definitely more stable. I don't rate the KBDD ones, they bend in flight too easily and don't track. I'm currently using the Xtreme fast response blades, and (with the O ring mod), I think they're the best I've flown.
                          Tom
                          sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                          SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                          - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                          Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                          Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                          .... and a Gaui X3
                          Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                          ... and two EGS'



                          Comment


                          • #43
                            As far as I can see the mesh is fixed. I would say crashes are the reason the main bevel gear is damaged. No idea why the TT keeps sliding back?... Crashes?

                            Thanks for the tips on the blades. Just wanted to get some more spares and see the coloured ones. Is the 'o'ring set on FL?
                            ​Danny

                            Dx9
                            130x

                            Goblin 700

                            CGM neXt

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                              As far as I can see the mesh is fixed. I would say crashes are the reason the main bevel gear is damaged. No idea why the TT keeps sliding back?... Crashes?

                              Thanks for the tips on the blades. Just wanted to get some more spares and see the coloured ones. Is the 'o'ring set on FL?
                              The mesh is supposed to be fixed, but the B gear can move depending on the position of the TT, equally, the A gear can ride a little too tight if the main gear is pushed too hard against the frame. There's a thread on Helifreak about it, I'll dig it out.

                              Here's the O rings : 130X Silicone O-Ring Kit

                              T
                              Tom
                              sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                              SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                              - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                              Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                              Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                              .... and a Gaui X3
                              Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                              ... and two EGS'



                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Here's the link. I don't you need a shim or second collar, just make sure the main gear isn't too tight, hence pulling the A gear too tightly onto the B gear.

                                For everyone with gear mesh issues I may have a solution- VIDEO - HeliFreak
                                Tom
                                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                                .... and a Gaui X3
                                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                                ... and two EGS'



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X