Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Gear stock??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Gear stock??

    I am looking for the metal upgrade version of the A Gear for my 130x, does anybody know anywhere that has them in stock.
    I did place an order with skyline 5 days ago, rang this morning to ask where my parts were to be told " sorry we dont have any of those in stock " even though i pointed out to the very nice man that they were still showing as being in stock this morning.

    So do anyone know who does have them in stock????

    Cheers in advance

    Sean

  • #2
    I take it you've tried the usual suspects?

    Kings Lynn model shop.

    Midland Helicopters.

    Fast Lads Performance.

    RC-Choppers.

    RC Hero.

    Wheelspin models.

    That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope that helps.

    Comment


    • #3
      We have them!
      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
        We have them!
        they are showing as preorder only

        So that will be a no we dont have them then
        Last edited by smcb1; 16-10-2012, 11:25 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Vikki View Post
          I take it you've tried the usual suspects?

          Kings Lynn model shop.

          Midland Helicopters.

          Fast Lads Performance.

          RC-Choppers.

          RC Hero.

          Wheelspin models.

          That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope that helps.
          cheers Vikki i hadnt tried one of those.
          thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Cheers Vikki but none of the above have them

            I dont suppose anyone has one they would like to sell on??

            Comment


            • #7
              Opps just sold out of main gears. Sorry Dude.

              I have one that is slightly warped. (Not a Lot) You can have for free just cover the postage?
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                Opps just sold out of main gears. Sorry Dude.

                I have one that is slightly warped. (Not a Lot) You can have for free just cover the postage?
                Cheers man, is it the main gear or the A tail gear you are talking about. If its a metal A gear pm me how you would like payment for the postage thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by smcb1 View Post
                  Cheers man, is it the main gear or the A tail gear you are talking about. If its a metal A gear pm me how you would like payment for the postage thanks
                  Ahhh Metal Gears you will probably struggle to find! As they had very limited numbers here in the UK. We have the plastic umbrella gears in stock and we have the tail gears. Its only the metal we dont have and main gears?
                  Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                  http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                  Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                  Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've got a spare. I bought a few last time I was in the u s. Pm me if your interested.
                    Logo 550SX VBar Neo
                    T-Rex 600N DFC VBar
                    Logo 690SX VBar Neo
                    T-Rex G800 Helix Gasser VBar
                    T-Rex HB7RC 800 HeliBug Gasser DFC VBar Neo

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X