I am looking for the metal upgrade version of the A Gear for my 130x, does anybody know anywhere that has them in stock.
I did place an order with skyline 5 days ago, rang this morning to ask where my parts were to be told " sorry we dont have any of those in stock " even though i pointed out to the very nice man that they were still showing as being in stock this morning.
So do anyone know who does have them in stock????
Cheers in advance
Sean
I did place an order with skyline 5 days ago, rang this morning to ask where my parts were to be told " sorry we dont have any of those in stock " even though i pointed out to the very nice man that they were still showing as being in stock this morning.
So do anyone know who does have them in stock????
Cheers in advance
Sean

"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Comment