Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal bevel gears in at align-trex.co.uk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks, Jake, just got the email. What a star you are!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RCCHOPPERSUK View Post
      We have got a few left if you need some: Blade 130X Optional Bevel Gears

      Hi Jake, Just ordered one from you too (copying Vikki!) under name Ewan. Thanks
      Central Model Heli Club. #keeprchelisalive

      ​Guinness World Record Pilot 2013!

      sigpic thank you.

      Comment


      • #18
        I didn't want to do this as I figured with a decent mesh, the stock gear should be ok.

        who am I kidding - I've ordered one too. Just hoping it doesn't fry the servo! :-(
        Tom
        sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
        SAB Goblin 630 Competition
        - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
        Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
        Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
        .... and a Gaui X3
        Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
        ... and two EGS'



        Comment


        • #19
          Check for elevator servo clearance with a piece of paper before flight. Mine clears with no modifications by me.
          Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
          Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.

          Comment


          • #20
            i had to sand mine down a little, strange thing is it was only rubbing for a 1/4 of a turn.

            Comment


            • #21
              Got my metal gear in the post this morning. Great! Thanks, Jake, much appreciated.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                Got my metal gear in the post this morning. Great! Thanks, Jake, much appreciated.
                How close is it to the FET then???

                We only have 1 left in stock after fulfilling all pre orders.
                Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                Comment

                Working...
                X