Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Metal bevel gears in at align-trex.co.uk
Collapse
X
-
Does anyone know if the metal gears rub up against the FET like the stock one does? The standard trick with the plastic one seems to be a bit of emery paper to give enough clearance. Doubt you can (easily) do this with the metal option!Tom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
Comment
-
I ordered one from the US and knew from others experience that in all likelihood it would rub so checked the size against the plastic gear and sure enough it was too big. Double checking in the heli and it was touching the fet.
Stuck it in a drill and used some wet and dry to reduce the size down so I could just get a piece of paper between the fet and gear. All worked fine for a few flights but I have noticed some slight wear on the fet so will reduce the size a touch more
Only takes a few minutes so still worth getting one. The benefits of the metal gear are worth the hassle, should fit out the packet though, a bit more clearance should have been built in the design
Comment
-
They were in stock, but now they're not.
If you want one, just order from the USA. Mine arrived in 6 working days and including shipping, it cost about the same as the UK price without the shipping.Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.
Comment
-
I ordered this morning about 10 when i first saw them, mine is shippedOriginally posted by Flying_Amp View PostAm i missing something? i followed the link in the understanding that these were in stock only to find a note saying they will be available from 25th Oct on the web page?
guess they went out of stock very quickly
Sab Goblin 500
Comment
-
Well done the best service from align trex orderd metal gear and some other parts yesterday and there here all the way to aberdeenshire in less than 24 hours you cant beat that Thanks very much they will be on the top of my list for anything now
Comment
-
We have got a few left if you need some: Blade 130X Optional Bevel GearsJake
sigpic
Great stock of Blade Helicopters, ParkZone Planes and Losi Cars including a full range of spares.
RC CHOPPERS UK LTD - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Tel: 01869 240 646
Visit Our Website: www.rc-choppers.com
Comment
-
Just had an email from Revolution Models saying my order has been completed, so hopefully it should arrive tomorrow. They're already showing as out of stock on the website, so I guess all of the initial order must have gone already.cheers,
Mick
Outrage Velocity 50N FBL | Align T-Rex 450 Sport | E Flite Blade 130X | E Flite mCPX (Brushless)| E Flite mSR | E Flite mCX S300 |
Spektrum DX8 | Phoenix v4 | Simstick (Can't believe I actually won something!) |
www.eaglercheli-club.co.uk
Guinness World Record Pilot 2011
Guinness World Record Pilot 2012
Comment
-
I'll make sure it's in the post today Vikki! Thanks!Jake
sigpic
Great stock of Blade Helicopters, ParkZone Planes and Losi Cars including a full range of spares.
RC CHOPPERS UK LTD - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Tel: 01869 240 646
Visit Our Website: www.rc-choppers.com
Comment


Comment