sorry the wrong forum i know but i checked there's no sub category and it's out tomorrow!!!!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Any one ordered the Nano CPX?
Collapse
X
-
I'm possibly more inclined to buy a second 130x than a nano at the mo. Ever since I've got the 130x, I find I'm flying my mcpx less and less.
I'll wait and see what people really think of them once they're out and all the foibles start appearing. If real world usage shows them to be really as good as the promo vids, then maybe ..Tom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
-
Who told you they were out tomorrow? Anyone able to confirm this?Originally posted by Idle Jack View Postsorry the wrong forum i know but i checked there's no sub category and it's out tomorrow!!!!Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades
"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment
-
I'm positive thinking tomorrow but if not then the day after? Nano available in the uk yet? - HeliFreak
Comment
-
Had confirmation now. Horizon are dispatching today - we will have them in stock tomorrow. Should be an interesting bit of kit to paly with. :-)Jake
sigpic
Great stock of Blade Helicopters, ParkZone Planes and Losi Cars including a full range of spares.
RC CHOPPERS UK LTD - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Tel: 01869 240 646
Visit Our Website: www.rc-choppers.com
Comment
-
I'm such a sucker, just got several emails confirming stock for tomorrow so i couldn't resist and took the plunge. As i've already invested in loads of 1S batteries and a 4 point charger for my mSRX it's going to fit in just fine. Now if i could fly my 130x safely indoors i wouldn't be buying one either
First person to actually receive one wins a prize! UK's 1st nano beta tester
SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
Comment


Hopefully I'll have it be Friday
Comment