I have only had 5 flights on my 130x but after reading a few threads on here and getting some disposable income today i am going to get a few upgrades.
From what i have read,everyone has said get the aluminium tail slider and silicone o rings to start.I have been looking on midland helis today and there are a few different manufacturers.
Which is better for the tail slider? Rakon heli or micro heli? They both do tail sliders and micro heli have double bearing etc
Anything elsei should get?
I have KBDD Tail blades already and gens ace 450mah lipos
From what i have read,everyone has said get the aluminium tail slider and silicone o rings to start.I have been looking on midland helis today and there are a few different manufacturers.
Which is better for the tail slider? Rakon heli or micro heli? They both do tail sliders and micro heli have double bearing etc
Anything elsei should get?
I have KBDD Tail blades already and gens ace 450mah lipos

"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
lol
Comment