Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wear on A gear
Collapse
X
-
Wear on A gear
Tom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
Tags: None
-
Mine ended up like that, so rather than wait, I ordered th metal one from the USA via eBay. There's little to no difference cost wise(£11 something inc postage) and they still haven't turned up in our hobby shops so it was a no brainier for me.Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.
Comment
-
Mine looked like that after the very first hover. Thankfully I picked up the metal gear at the same time as the heli so little real down time, unlike the bust tail grip last night
Trex 700E DFC HV with BeastX and Gryphon (GVR-7020S)
August 109S Grand (JustScale.co.nz) 700 size under construction, using trex 700 mechanics.
Trex 500 EFLstockwith new clothes
Blade 130X with bits on
Spektrum DX18
Comment
-
Couldn't wait, ordered a metal gear from the US and it's brilliant, how the 130x should be out of the box.Don't wait, get one ASAP! Oh shit RKH have only bought out a metal swash too, damn them.SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
Comment
-
Just Fitted Blade 130 X BLH3735 Optional Metal Bevel Gears from power hobbies in the USA
Great fit and no noticable noise meshes really well Just under 8 quid inc postage which took 9 days.
Raptor E700
Raptor G4
Guiness World Record Pilot 2011/2012/2013
Comment
-
Guys Thanks found this thread really helpful and on stripping my gears out to check found my A gear the same as in OP, I have only put packs through it so far and I am only doing basic hovering type stuff!!Originally posted by snowy View PostJust Fitted Blade 130 X BLH3735 Optional Metal Bevel Gears from power hobbies in the USA
Great fit and no noticable noise meshes really well Just under 8 quid inc postage which took 9 days.
Really want to try this metal gear out have you a link you can post please Snowy?
Has anyone else found a source in the UK yet (desperate to get back in the air!
Thanks for any help guys.
TOMATWALDEN Hope you don't feel I am pinching your thread!!
EwanCentral Model Heli Club. #keeprchelisalive
Guinness World Record Pilot 2013!
sigpic thank you.
Comment
-
E bay item No 390454860516 hope this helpsOriginally posted by Sheldrake View PostGuys Thanks found this thread really helpful and on stripping my gears out to check found my A gear the same as in OP, I have only put packs through it so far and I am only doing basic hovering type stuff!!
Really want to try this metal gear out have you a link you can post please Snowy?
Has anyone else found a source in the UK yet (desperate to get back in the air!
Thanks for any help guys.
TOMATWALDEN Hope you don't feel I am pinching your thread!!
EwanRaptor E700
Raptor G4
Guiness World Record Pilot 2011/2012/2013
Comment
-
Ewan. My gear looked like that afters a large number of flights, probably over a hundred. If yours are like that after only a few, I would say your gears aren't meshing properly.Originally posted by Sheldrake View PostGuys Thanks found this thread really helpful and on stripping my gears out to check found my A gear the same as in OP, I have only put packs through it so far and I am only doing basic hovering type stuff!!
Really want to try this metal gear out have you a link you can post please Snowy?
Has anyone else found a source in the UK yet (desperate to get back in the air!
Thanks for any help guys.
TOMATWALDEN Hope you don't feel I am pinching your thread!!
Ewan
Cheers. TTom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
Comment

Comment