Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive 130x thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Here you will find everything you're likely to need 4 pages of 130x stuff

    130X Upgrades

    Do you mean the nasty little wobble on a straight vertical descent? if so then yes it stopped mine
    DX8

    Phoenix
    RealFlight 7

    Mcpx BL

    Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

    Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

    Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

    Comment


    • #17
      anybody know when the swash plates are due in?

      Comment


      • #18
        I'll find out and update here
        DX8

        Phoenix
        RealFlight 7

        Mcpx BL

        Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

        Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

        Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

        Comment


        • #19
          +1 on lovin the 130x, its the perfect heli for havin fun and daring those new tricks, yeah mine wasnt absolute perfect out the box, but with a few RC hero add on bits and bobs its great now !
          Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

          Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

          Comment


          • #20
            + 1 on the 130 x awesome little heli and very capable.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by n00by View Post
              anybody know when the swash plates are due in?
              Monday with us! Strongly recommend you pre order before monday though!
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment


              • #22
                Did some more batteries today
                So much so that 5 wasn't enough and I used the Eflite it wasn't until flying the gens then the Eflite that you realise the weight difference between them and athe extra power if the gens

                Managed to keep it out of the dirt for yet another day but I fear when it does go in it'll probably be fatal

                Today I did some more flips, rolls and loops and inverted, even managed half an inverted circuit before deciding to quit while I was ahead

                This little thing is fantastic
                DX8

                Phoenix
                RealFlight 7

                Mcpx BL

                Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

                Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

                Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

                Comment


                • #23
                  After upping tail gain this afternoon managed to do continuous barrel rolls just inches of the grass looked very impressive & showed its true power.
                  Today's outlook is fine for flying.
                  • Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
                  • Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
                  • Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
                  • Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
                  • Flickr Through My Pictures.
                  • A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MarkG_R1 View Post
                    Did some more batteries today
                    So much so that 5 wasn't enough and I used the Eflite it wasn't until flying the gens then the Eflite that you realise the weight difference between them and athe extra power if the gens

                    Managed to keep it out of the dirt for yet another day but I fear when it does go in it'll probably be fatal



                    Today I did some more flips, rolls and loops and inverted, even managed half an inverted circuit before deciding to quit while I was ahead

                    This little thing is fantastic

                    Hey Bud, worth trying overlander 350x40c 's that way you get the light weight with the extra punch, win/win,

                    +1 on Gens being the daddy when it comes to all out grunt though
                    Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

                    Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                      Monday with us! Strongly recommend you pre order before monday though!
                      Hi Kyle I have ordered metal A gear from you hope that will be in tomorrows delivery too? (Please!!!) there must be a huge market for these as from the threads on here I am not the only one wearing them out!!

                      Cheers

                      Ewan
                      Central Model Heli Club. #keeprchelisalive

                      ​Guinness World Record Pilot 2013!

                      sigpic thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sheldrake View Post
                        Hi Kyle I have ordered metal A gear from you hope that will be in tomorrows delivery too? (Please!!!) there must be a huge market for these as from the threads on here I am not the only one wearing them out!!

                        Cheers

                        Ewan
                        Im afraid Im going to have to disappoint on that one, not that I am aware of. Tomorrows delivery is just Rakon Parts. Please be assured though you now have allocated stock so the minute they arrive with us, yours will be sent out! We have been expecting this for a Looooooonnnnnngggg time now.

                        We have LOADS and LOADS of metal gears on order from Horizon Hobbies, we are considering bring over a large shipment from the U.S but customs, taxes and delivery costs are holding us back as the delivery price to the customer will be huge.
                        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Got mine from the states, really cheap including shipping :

                          1 Silicone o-ring Size 001 Price for 50 pcs
                          @ $1.80 = $1.80

                          1 Silicone o-ring Size 003 Price for 50 pcs
                          @ $1.80 = $1.80


                          Sub-Total: $3.60
                          Shipping: $4.25 (USPS First Class)

                          oringsandmore@verizon.net

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Quick update: it still flies great

                            I have added a metal A gear and some Kbdd blades but I'm still happy
                            DX8

                            Phoenix
                            RealFlight 7

                            Mcpx BL

                            Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

                            Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

                            Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Today I have mostly been practicing

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349721126.902186.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1872611

                              DX8

                              Phoenix
                              RealFlight 7

                              Mcpx BL

                              Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

                              Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

                              Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                nice pic

                                today i feel really positive about the 130X for a change, after the hassles i've had its flying very nicely indeed, silky smooth and rather steady, long may it last!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X