If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Upgraded Bearings and Rackonheli tail slider with KBDD tail blades and the silicon O ring kit I would suggest to be a very worthwhile upgrade, if you like Bling then the rest of the Rackonheli stuff although I have had problems with the blade holder screws.
I got mine from Kyle on this forum at http://rc-hero.co.uk who was very helpful.
Also the metal A gear which I got from the states via eBay as they weren't available in the UK then but I think they maybe now.
Goblin 700 comp 3 blade Kyle stacey head and tail, 160 scorpion esc , ultimate motor,MKS. Vbar NEO
Trex 700 DFC Dominator motor, scorpion . MKS. Vbar NEO
iCharger 4010 , PL8 charger,
Vbar Control and a case of lithium plus an eu10i genny !!!
Theres a thread on runryder which says the metal A gear was shorting the elevator servo, whilst before fitment the heli was flying ok. Even though the diameter of the metal gear was smaller.
O-Rings, Tail Pitch Slider (RKH or MH), Tail flanged bearings and possibly metal A gear, but still waiting for mine to arrive to test it.
That should do the trick for starters.
*Correction: Just noticed these pop up, after breaking 3 of these this may also be worthwhile. Not essential, but worthwhile as cost the same as stock replacement
Comment