If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rakon 130x heli parts BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY - Avoid
Well Sir that is your opinion, most people on here and on Helifreak have positive things to say. It took me ages to get the pins in as they were so tight, if yours were so loose that they fell out on their own you may want to check/replace those little plastic sliders so it fits tightly as intended. But thats just my opinion
SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
I fit my RKH slider today, the schematic of the slider display's a note about taper fits so, seams important to check which direction you install the arms and insert the pins, having said that, my pins with the kit felt too easy to install so i used a touch of lock-tight on them, (wouldn't want a pin to eject its self in flight!) I flew all afternoon (see my thread on motor getting hot) I had no vibration, no wag just a very solid tail... very nice.
Sorry to hear others have had some problem parts..
You would struggle to pop the arms onto the tail grip balls if fitted the other way round! I won't be putting thread lock on mine either or ca as I can only see it either binding the tail in some way or breaking loose after a while.
Seems to me that this company is no different to microheli, I've used their stuff now on and off for the last 2 and half years on micro walkeras with mixed results. Most of which has been rubbish and to be honest the stock parts although crap are better.
Well Sir that is your opinion, most people on here and on Helifreak have positive things to say. It took me ages to get the pins in as they were so tight, if yours were so loose that they fell out on their own you may want to check/replace those little plastic sliders so it fits tightly as intended. But thats just my opinion
I've just got the Rakon bits, tail slider, tail block and tail servo holder bracket and upgraded bearings from Kyke @ rc-hero and fitted them to one of my 130x's, have an issue with the Rakon tail blade grips in that the retaining screws just broke, Kyle been really good and sorting this for me.
The tail is now rock solid and shakes all gone so I'm well pleased, Kyle has been great so recommend his services as well.
Got to upgrade the other as well now, when I get the time..
Comment