Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X Canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Where in the US have you guys been ordering the metal gear from? How long has it been taking to arrive?

    Emailed HH today and was told the new canopies and metal gear shipment is not due to dock until the 1st Oct and is expected to retailers around the 8th. Probably quicker now to order from the US as I know need a 3rd gear and figured its better just to get the metal one now rather then spend another £10 just for a plastic one

    Comment


    • #32
      I think somebody keeps changing there story, heres the reply I got back last week !

      DEAR Rob, Ship is docking this weekend, wehope to have stock ready to dispatch by end of month. Regards Lynne

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Surinder Singh View Post
        Boomer check you meshing is right between the A and B gear. I also apply a little oil to those gear about every 10th flight. No signs of any wear yet.
        Thanks Surinder, i did check, but think it was just a heavy landing, its been fine since, i just ordered the metal one as a just in case

        Originally posted by couger View Post
        Where in the US have you guys been ordering the metal gear from? How long has it been taking to arrive?
        Try these here, the e bayer i got them from has sold out, but these are the same price, and same postage cost. Mine took around 5 days to arrive.

        Comment


        • #34
          i caved in and ordered from the States, on the plus side at least i won't be losing any paper off my desk for another week

          Comment


          • #35
            Ive caved in too and just ordered one !

            Comment


            • #36
              Heres where I got mine from:

              BLADE 130 X BLH3735 Optional Metal Bevel Gears 130X | eBay

              Also ordered a few sets of at the same time:

              BLADE 130 X BLH3736 Rear Tail Gear Set 130X | eBay

              Contact the guy through ebay and ask about combined shipping.

              A fellow club member is out in the states at the moment. Will see if he can bring some back with him too.

              I'm after the red canopy too.


              Surinder.

              Comment


              • #37
                Thanks Surinder, have emailed them see if they have any faster shipping options. I'm also after the red canopy but that appears sold out in the US so might as well wait for that to arrive here. Its the metal gear I really want as paying £10 for a plastic gear is a bit steep. They should sell this part on its own

                Comment


                • #38
                  Don't forget to ask about combined shipping if you are ordering multiple items. I'd advice getting a few dual gear sets at the same time as they are out of stock here and will rapidly go out of stock when they finally do arrive

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Sorry To Revive and Old Thread, but I know there are a lot of questions surrounding 130X Option Canopies.

                    I have today received the shipping notification for these, therefore they will be here on Monday, with all Good Stockists! So the wait is almost over guys and girls!

                    Hope this bit of info brightens the weekend up
                    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Excellent news... Thanks
                      Logo 550sx Spirit System
                      Goblin 500 Spirit System

                      Compass Atom 500 Fly barred
                      Compass Warp 360 FBL

                      Some of them fpv quad racing things

                      And an EGS. Many thanks

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X