Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X Canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130X Canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets

    Just spoken to Horizon Hobby, the canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets are on a shipment due for uk next week so we should be able to get these later next week or early the following week! No more cello tape on the canopy!!!


  • #2
    Did the replacement canopies arrive yet? mine is completely wrecked on flight #3

    also is there a cheaper option to replace the canopy mounts? £5.99 looks a lot for what you get....
    Yan
    XL Protos 380, XL Power Specter 700, Align 700Top Dom, Green & Black Vbar Controls.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by yuppyflyer View Post
      Did the replacement canopies arrive yet? mine is completely wrecked on flight #3

      also is there a cheaper option to replace the canopy mounts? £5.99 looks a lot for what you get....
      No canopies yet from what I've seen, looks like it could be next week.

      I used a piece of 1.5mm carbon rod for the canopy mounts. If its a bit loose I coat it with some thin CA and let it dry before pushing on the two plastic ends.

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone managed to get their hands on the metal gear yet ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Only know of 1 person but that was shipped in from the US

          Hopefully they'll be here soon

          Goblin 500
          | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
          Spektrum DX8


          GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

          Comment


          • #6
            I have one now. I ordered from the States.
            Haven't used it yet though. Plastic one seems to be doing fine at the moment.

            Comment


            • #7
              Got one say in bag waiting plastic one to strip.
              130x
              Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
              Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
              PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
              DX7
              Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

              Comment


              • #8
                my a gear looks pretty worn its only a matter of time. i will hold out for the metal gear. It would be good if align made the front umbrella gear out of metal. its a real PITA to change out the front umbrella gear on the trex 450 pro

                Comment


                • #9
                  We are hearing murmuring of next week... accepting pre orders all the time until they get here.....
                  Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                  http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                  Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                  Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                    We are hearing murmuring of next week... accepting pre orders all the time until they get here.....
                    Already have one on order with Kingslynne. Poor state of affairs that we in the UK have to wait so long though. I'm grounded until it arrives boohoo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Are the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.
                      [/SIGPIC]Goblin 700 vbar blueline, spektrum Hv servos|Goblin 570 Red/Yellow, mini vbar pro, BK's|Goblin 500 red, mini vbar pro, scorpion 4020 1100kv, jive 100+,BK's |Goblin 380, xnova 2820, mini vbar, yge 90, quick connect|Trex 450 pro 7200bx & RJX fbl head|130x|ncpx|DX9| BMFA Member|

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I for one will no be pre-ordering, why? basicly because HH should damn well get their act together and make sure spares ship with a new launch, and customers should not be sitting with a £140 paper weight!

                        The US had most spares in stock within days of launch. why is this not the case in the UK????

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NiceBlades View Post
                          Are the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.
                          Something not right there. Mine has done 40+ flights and no signs of wear at all. i would send it back to HH and they will fix it. Especially since it sounds like it isnt flying at the moment

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NiceBlades View Post
                            Are the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.
                            Sounds like the mesh is too tight. Try pulling the tail boom out just a tad (about half a mm) wipe the dust off the gear and fly again. Dust on the shaft means its too tight and it's eating your A gear but go too loose and your B or C gear will drop out!!

                            With regards to the canopies, it's a joke. I've had this heli for a month now, ALL spares should be available.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SmileyMan View Post
                              Got one say in bag waiting plastic one to strip.
                              May I add I ordered this before I leant how to set the mesh up correct. My second plastic A gear 40+ flights in now.

                              Posted how I do this in the A Gear Manufacturing Fault thread.
                              130x
                              Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
                              Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
                              PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
                              DX7
                              Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X