Just spoken to Horizon Hobby, the canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets are on a shipment due for uk next week so we should be able to get these later next week or early the following week! No more cello tape on the canopy!!!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
130X Canopies, metal bevel gears and rear tail gear sets
Collapse
X
-
No canopies yet from what I've seen, looks like it could be next week.Originally posted by yuppyflyer View PostDid the replacement canopies arrive yet? mine is completely wrecked on flight #3
also is there a cheaper option to replace the canopy mounts? £5.99 looks a lot for what you get....
I used a piece of 1.5mm carbon rod for the canopy mounts. If its a bit loose I coat it with some thin CA and let it dry before pushing on the two plastic ends.
Comment
-
We are hearing murmuring of next week... accepting pre orders all the time until they get here.....Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades
"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment
-
Already have one on order with Kingslynne. Poor state of affairs that we in the UK have to wait so long though. I'm grounded until it arrives boohooOriginally posted by kylelnsn View PostWe are hearing murmuring of next week... accepting pre orders all the time until they get here.....
Comment
-
Are the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.[/SIGPIC]Goblin 700 vbar blueline, spektrum Hv servos|Goblin 570 Red/Yellow, mini vbar pro, BK's|Goblin 500 red, mini vbar pro, scorpion 4020 1100kv, jive 100+,BK's |Goblin 380, xnova 2820, mini vbar, yge 90, quick connect|Trex 450 pro 7200bx & RJX fbl head|130x|ncpx|DX9| BMFA Member|
Comment
-
I for one will no be pre-ordering, why? basicly because HH should damn well get their act together and make sure spares ship with a new launch, and customers should not be sitting with a £140 paper weight!
The US had most spares in stock within days of launch. why is this not the case in the UK????
Comment
-
Something not right there. Mine has done 40+ flights and no signs of wear at all. i would send it back to HH and they will fix it. Especially since it sounds like it isnt flying at the momentOriginally posted by NiceBlades View PostAre the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.
Comment
-
Sounds like the mesh is too tight. Try pulling the tail boom out just a tad (about half a mm) wipe the dust off the gear and fly again. Dust on the shaft means its too tight and it's eating your A gear but go too loose and your B or C gear will drop out!!Originally posted by NiceBlades View PostAre the metal gears going to replace blh3729 as after 4 flights I've completely worn the black plastic gear in this set.
With regards to the canopies, it's a joke. I've had this heli for a month now, ALL spares should be available.
Comment
-
May I add I ordered this before I leant how to set the mesh up correct. My second plastic A gear 40+ flights in now.Originally posted by SmileyMan View PostGot one say in bag waiting plastic one to strip.
Posted how I do this in the A Gear Manufacturing Fault thread.130x
Blade mSR-X ( Lost
)
Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
DX7
Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!
Comment



Comment