Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea when 130X canopies will be in stock in UK?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    [ATTACH]45745[/ATTACH]g
    TREX 600 pro V-BAR

    TREX 500 V-BAR
    DFC

    BLADE 130x

    DX7

    PHOENIX




    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SLIPPERY STEVENS View Post
      [ATTACH]45745[/ATTACH]g
      Got mine from USA about £12 delivered I think..!!! Love it.
      TREX 600 pro V-BAR

      TREX 500 V-BAR
      DFC

      BLADE 130x

      DX7

      PHOENIX




      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
        - if they can pack canopies and drop them on the boat to the US, they can do the same with UK boat, can't they?
        Remember the the USA got the 130X before us and we got the 300X before them, so don't be surprised if they are ahead of us with 130X spares.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SLIPPERY STEVENS View Post
          Got mine from USA about £12 delivered I think..!!! Love it.
          How long did it take to arrive and where did you order from please?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mark_T View Post
            Remember the the USA got the 130X before us and we got the 300X before them, so don't be surprised if they are ahead of us with 130X spares.
            Hi Mark,
            Yeah, I know we're due to get them soon, just can't understand why most other spares are in stock apart from the canopy considering its very thin, I would expect this to split first in a crash.

            Comment

            Working...
            X