Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea when 130X canopies will be in stock in UK?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any idea when 130X canopies will be in stock in UK?

    As title, none anywhere in uk at the moment. Any ideas when they'll be available?


  • #2
    have you tried elite models ? im not sure if there in stock as they dont have a stock counter but they have em on the heli spares page, good luck to you, BLH3722 Stock Canopy: 130 X | Elite Models
    450 clone, MCX2, 14 differant foam planks,
    DX7, PHOENIX & SIMSTICK
    and a 1 meter slipstream wing (fast 70+mph)
    *-------------------------------------------------------*
    :member of rollestone flying consortium:
    (*FLYING DRUIDS*)

    Comment


    • #3
      Blade 130X [BLH3780UK] [BNF] IN STOCK!

      sorry,thought you meant the heli

      pm for you.
      Last edited by Nick B; 30-07-2012, 11:16 PM.
      T- rex 600n V-bar
      Logo 550sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

      VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by steve g View Post
        have you tried elite models ? im not sure if there in stock as they dont have a stock counter but they have em on the heli spares page, good luck to you, BLH3722 Stock Canopy: 130 X | Elite Models
        Hi Steve, thanks but they are pre order

        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343686748.741474.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1871475
        Last edited by BavarianRob; 30-07-2012, 11:23 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	BLH3722B-450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	1871476Click image for larger version

Name:	BLH3722A-450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	1871477think it might be worth waiting for KINGS LYNN model shop to get some in as they have 3 coulors to choose from ie: red/yellow, white/blue & and the standerd one, think the red and yellow one looks mint
          Last edited by steve g; 30-07-2012, 11:28 PM. Reason: forgot the images
          450 clone, MCX2, 14 differant foam planks,
          DX7, PHOENIX & SIMSTICK
          and a 1 meter slipstream wing (fast 70+mph)
          *-------------------------------------------------------*
          :member of rollestone flying consortium:
          (*FLYING DRUIDS*)

          Comment


          • #6
            do you meen pre order ? coz that was the heli, think they got the spares instock just give em a bell tomorrow im sure they will let you know either way
            450 clone, MCX2, 14 differant foam planks,
            DX7, PHOENIX & SIMSTICK
            and a 1 meter slipstream wing (fast 70+mph)
            *-------------------------------------------------------*
            :member of rollestone flying consortium:
            (*FLYING DRUIDS*)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by steve g View Post
              do you meen pre order ? coz that was the heli, think they got the spares instock just give em a bell tomorrow im sure they will let you know either way
              Yeah, should have been pre not per! I've edited it! Flippin predictive text!

              Yep I'll have a ring round, someone must have some waiting to be listed on the website.

              Comment


              • #8
                do you meen pre order ? coz that was the heli, think they got the spares instock just give em a bell tomorrow Tel: 01233 646650 im sure they will let you know either way
                450 clone, MCX2, 14 differant foam planks,
                DX7, PHOENIX & SIMSTICK
                and a 1 meter slipstream wing (fast 70+mph)
                *-------------------------------------------------------*
                :member of rollestone flying consortium:
                (*FLYING DRUIDS*)

                Comment


                • #9
                  These haven't been shipped to the UK yet, I believe that the U.S had limited stock but it should only be a matter of a couple of weeks. We are accepting pre orders, but expect when they hit here they will go out of stock very quickly. I will ask again when we can expect these, if I find out ill let you know.

                  No doubt they look pretty darn sweet!!!!
                  Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                  http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                  Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                  Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, I need one of these and a bunch of TT gears. None in stock in the UK.
                    "A couple of weeks" is too long, they should be in stock now, if any 3rd party company comes up with a 130x canopy in bright yellow/red colours Horizon won't be getting my money.
                    Michal

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
                      Yes, I need one of these and a bunch of TT gears. None in stock in the UK.
                      "A couple of weeks" is too long, they should be in stock now, if any 3rd party company comes up with a 130x canopy in bright yellow/red colours Horizon won't be getting my money.
                      I am yet to figure out why Horizon Hobbies didnt ship these and the screw sets over with the initial spares stock they brought here? Must come down to a supply chain issue again, as we are all too aware of with MCPX spares!!!
                      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                        I am yet to figure out why Horizon Hobbies didnt ship these and the screw sets over with the initial spares stock they brought here? Must come down to a supply chain issue again, as we are all too aware of with MCPX spares!!!
                        Maybe they just don't give a f..k about UK customer, at least that's my only explanation. I'd not give them a dime, but unfortunately there is nothing else in this class of heli worth buying.
                        Mcpx spares situation is appalling.
                        Last edited by AcidDrink; 31-07-2012, 12:02 AM.
                        Michal

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
                          Maybe they just don't give a f..k about UK customer.
                          I certainly dont think that is true, there customer service is great! Any problems we have had have been dealt with quickly, efficiently and effectively.

                          Also look at the fact that they are the ones pushing the limits developing new models and bringing large amounts of products to market. The 130X for example such a small package that is SOOO capable!
                          Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                          http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                          Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                          Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                            I certainly dont think that is true, there customer service is great! Any problems we have had have been dealt with quickly, efficiently and effectively.

                            Also look at the fact that they are the ones pushing the limits developing new models and bringing large amounts of products to market. The 130X for example such a small package that is SOOO capable!
                            I get your point, but at the same time, at prices they are asking I'd expect zero issues with spares supply and their supply chain as well - if they can pack canopies and drop them on the boat to the US, they can do the same with UK boat, can't they? If we end up with the same spares situation as with mcpx because they can't cope with demand or decided to switch their manufacturing to another new great thing, I won't be buying anything else from them.

                            I'll say it again, I get spares fro my TDR much easier than for mcpx and it's made by one man in a boutique shop in Germany. Mine (mcxp) is grounded because I can't find main shaft anywhere.
                            Michal

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
                              I get your point, but at the same time, at prices they are asking I'd expect zero issues with spares supply and their supply chain as well - if they can pack canopies and drop them on the boat to the US, they can do the same with UK boat, can't they? If we end up with the same spares situation as with mcpx because they can't cope with demand or decided to switch their manufacturing to another new great thing, I won't be buying anything else from them.

                              I'll say it again, I get spares fro my TDR much easier than for mcpx and it's made by one man in a boutique shop in Germany. Mine (mcxp) is grounded because I can't find main shaft anywhere.
                              Yeah I see your point! We have seen two messages from Horizon Hobbies apologising for supply chain issues, not many companies can hold their hands up. Hopefully the issues are starting to fade now and they will learn from what has happened.

                              PM'd about your mainshaft.
                              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X