Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy gears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where to buy gears

    Where can I buy the gear kit for my 130x? Everywhere seems to be sold out? They are promising more stock by the end of the week, but I would rather order today. I blew my torque tube gear (the one that sits on the main shaft) on the first flight (when the tail kissed the ground).
    Oliver Crawford - Align 12S T-rex 600e, Align 610 x3, Spartan 760, tail Align 620, Scorpion 4025-630 KV, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 80A ice.

    Align T-rex 700e, Align 610 x3, 3g, Spartan 760,Align 650, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 110A.

  • #2
    Ahh screw it. After posting I noticed Midland heli's have them in stock !!!

    The metal gear upgrade come out at the end of the week btw.
    Oliver Crawford - Align 12S T-rex 600e, Align 610 x3, Spartan 760, tail Align 620, Scorpion 4025-630 KV, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 80A ice.

    Align T-rex 700e, Align 610 x3, 3g, Spartan 760,Align 650, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 110A.

    Comment


    • #3
      i'm sticking to the plastic gear for now. can't really wait for the metal gear upgrade (bevel gear?) and i need the gear now. plus £10 for the metal gear?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sieze2 View Post
        Where can I buy the gear kit for my 130x? Everywhere seems to be sold out? They are promising more stock by the end of the week, but I would rather order today. I blew my torque tube gear (the one that sits on the main shaft) on the first flight (when the tail kissed the ground).
        Did that cause the tail to pyro uncontrollably on take off? Isn't there a spare tail gear set in the box?
        SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

        Comment


        • #5
          How much are midlands doing the plastic gear kits for?

          Edit:sorry just found them.
          Last edited by liambaker996; 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM.
          Taort 450 pro v2 fbl
          mz18

          proud owner of 2 egs

          sponsored by :

          KBDD International Pilot







          Comment

          Working...
          X