Where can I buy the gear kit for my 130x? Everywhere seems to be sold out? They are promising more stock by the end of the week, but I would rather order today. I blew my torque tube gear (the one that sits on the main shaft) on the first flight (when the tail kissed the ground).
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Where to buy gears
Collapse
X
-
Where to buy gears
Oliver Crawford - Align 12S T-rex 600e, Align 610 x3, Spartan 760, tail Align 620, Scorpion 4025-630 KV, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 80A ice.
Align T-rex 700e, Align 610 x3, 3g, Spartan 760,Align 650, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 110A.Tags: None
-
Ahh screw it. After posting I noticed Midland heli's have them in stock !!!
The metal gear upgrade come out at the end of the week btw.Oliver Crawford - Align 12S T-rex 600e, Align 610 x3, Spartan 760, tail Align 620, Scorpion 4025-630 KV, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 80A ice.
Align T-rex 700e, Align 610 x3, 3g, Spartan 760,Align 650, Bec pro, Castle Creations HV 110A.
-
Did that cause the tail to pyro uncontrollably on take off? Isn't there a spare tail gear set in the box?Originally posted by Sieze2 View PostWhere can I buy the gear kit for my 130x? Everywhere seems to be sold out? They are promising more stock by the end of the week, but I would rather order today. I blew my torque tube gear (the one that sits on the main shaft) on the first flight (when the tail kissed the ground).SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
Comment
-
How much are midlands doing the plastic gear kits for?
Edit:sorry just found them.Last edited by liambaker996; 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM.Taort 450 pro v2 fbl
mz18
proud owner of 2 egs
sponsored by :
KBDD International Pilot
Comment

Comment