Gromets on the swash worked a treat to stop the wobble on the cyclicn
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
130x - Reviews
Collapse
X
-
sigpic
Controlled
Warp 360 / Compass 6HVu /Trex 600n DFC
HD Cell 500
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/GavalarWright/videos
-
Fantastic heli.
I had it at the club the other day, it's great as a 3D trainer, I was doing tic tocs (kinda), loops, low inverted hover, inverted circuits, forward/backward flips, aileron rolls, stall turns, backwards flight .. Tail holds fine, and it doesn't blow out at all.
I had one hard crash in a stinging nettle bush and stripped a few teeth off the main gear, and also the crown gear wears away faster than you can say 'crown gear'.
Ive sent that gear back to HH saying its not acceptable that it should wear so quickly, and I've demanded a metal one sent back, just hope they do send it too me, I doubt it though.
But yeah, on the whole, if you're wanted to learn 3D then this heli really helps to aid that
Comment
Comment