Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X Owners Guide Must Read, Checklist and General Information

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Delarado View Post
    No offence guys, but your all ridiculous.

    Anything can be improved! If you want a perfect, indestructible and faultless heli for £170 then I suggest you build one yourself, because otherwise its not going to happen

    I dont know how you can say its not fit for purpose when thousands of people have been flying them just fine.
    if your happy, fine... not for me though, had enough of the Blade brand!

    Comment


    • #17
      Gotta say it flies fine, and as good as my trex 250, and i didnt want to say that ! ! ! yeah its a bit plasticky, but you wouldnt know that when your flying it. i understand some hate doing maintenance and stuff. but this little tiddler is just a few minutes to strip and rebuild even if its crashed bad
      Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

      Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Detritus View Post
        []
        I am so sorry! I have now fixed this issue!

        thanks for bringing it to you attention! I cannot begin to apologise enough!

        It should be fixed now! Go on get that 130X!
        Last edited by kylelnsn; 21-07-2012, 07:43 PM.
        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


        Comment


        • #19
          This is my first heli and I'm over the bloody moon with it

          I've used a friends MCX2 for a while and practised on the aerofly sim but nothing compares to this bad boy.
          I've stacked it a few times and so far I've broken the tail shaft, lost a couple of teeth on the black crown gear and the white gear on the rear of the torque tube rounded in the centre but having stocked up on these bits and rebuilt it it's a dream!
          .
          As for the mods list, I've put the canopy grommets on the swash plate as they came in the kit so its a free upgrade and it has stopped it tipping sideways on spool up, it also seems easier to hover. I've also ordered the bearing upgrade kit from RC-hero to help prevent some of the tail wobble which only seems apparent at about 40% throttle but it'll help to keep it from shaking stuff loose and I need all the help I can get!

          From a noobs perspective it's an awesome intro into what you big boys are 3d-ing around the fields and I'm sure it'd be a welcome addition to any decent flyers garage. I just wish I could do half of what you guys can do, I'm sure it'll become easier but for the time being I'm happy with the silly grin I get every time I lift it off the ground

          Find someone who's got one and I'm sure you'll want one!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by GAVSY View Post
            This is my first heli and I'm over the bloody moon with it
            +1, Well it's my 1st proper CP Heli anyway. I don't understand alot of those tips as i'm a noob to this, but what i did understand, i checked and all seemed fine with the 130 X out of the box (apart from tightening the blades slightly). Seems like a bit of overkill to me?
            I successfully got it to hover perfectly in my front room last night on it's 1st flight and got it hovering steady in my small back garden without any problems so far, straight out of the box.
            Can't wait to get down to the park and give it a good old going over.
            SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dogcow View Post
              +1, Well it's my 1st proper CP Heli anyway. I don't understand alot of those tips as i'm a noob to this, but what i did understand, i checked and all seemed fine with the 130 X out of the box (apart from tightening the blades slightly). Seems like a bit of overkill to me?
              I successfully got it to hover perfectly in my front room last night on it's 1st flight and got it hovering steady in my small back garden without any problems so far, straight out of the box.
              Can't wait to get down to the park and give it a good old going over.
              Thats the most important thing! HAVE FUN!!!!!
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment

              Working...
              X