Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternatives to a 130x?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have an XK110, its not really that comparable due it being smaller and using a motor driven tail but it flies very very well, it feels much bigger than it actually is. Very good bang for buck and literally indestructible. Its not as big or flashy as some of the other suggestions but it will do exactly what you're after.
    Matt

    Comment


    • #17
      Crashed my 130x on sunday new tail shaft and was back up in no time even managed 5 packs through my trex 500. Still hoping to get hold of a fusion 270 to help bring up my confidence ... i do love my 130x !!!
      Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

      Comment


      • #18
        My mate's review is up. It's fairly thorough, including crash durability, flight characteristics, tail performance, servo alternatives, gear sets and so on.
        Almost an hour long. I've only watched the first 25 minutes so far.

        Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
        Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks for sharing this review very informative and way beyond my flying capability but deff an option to the 130x. I do think once my 130x dies i will look to get this maybe even sooner
          Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

          Comment


          • #20
            XK K130 ordered.....looking forward to this
            Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

            Comment


            • #21
              Please let us know how you get on with it.
              Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
              Foamy plank
              icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
              Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

              Comment


              • #22
                Just got me a couple of goosky s1 helicopters. They are amazing. Slightly smaller than my 130x they fly amazing.
                Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
                Goosky S1
                DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

                Comment

                Working...
                X