Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glad I told my old employers where to go 2 years ago. They're making people redundant again now, then more in September. And they're only offering 6 weeks pay for 20 yrs service. I thought they were legally bound to pay statutory??
    Yes the big sigpic is coming back

    Comment


    • Update, I'm no longer a bus driver. I have become colatoral damage of the DVLA strike and as of yesterday morning I became unemployed. I have no licence whatsoever... only untitled to drive my finger up my ar5e.
      So when my licence gets reinstated as it should have been months ago I will go for my hgv licence instead. I've been told I can go back but that ain't happening after working my way up the waiting list to gain more pay to start from scratch on a list that's now 3x longer than when I started. No thanks. Bring on the Yorkie bars.
      Yes the big sigpic is coming back

      Comment


      • I have now been retired for ten years. It's marvellous.
        Last edited by Mike Sanders; 08-09-2021, 03:31 PM.
        Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
        Foamy plank
        icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
        Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

        Comment

        Working...
        X