Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

700 HV tail servo recommendations; GDW?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 700 HV tail servo recommendations; GDW?

    Hi,
    The Align 750h tail servo on my Align 700e has expired, so I'm looking around for a replacement. I was going to replace it with a Savox 2272 but, like the 750h, it's quite low on torque.

    I'm reluctant to pay the price of the Align BL855 or DS825 if I can find a tail servo that, at 7.4v, is fast (0.03s) and has more torque than the Savox (and is in stock anywhere!)

    Any recommendations? Plus I've seen the GDW 895/995 for sale @ hely-shop, has anyone any good/bad experience with those servos?

    Regards
    Ian
    Ian Revill

    Align Trex 700n DFC OS105HZ-R BD 3SX
    Align Trex 700e v1 HC-3SX
    Align Trex 550e v1 HC-3SX
    CopterX 450 SE V2 FBL BD 3SX
    Turnigy FBL100
    Hughes 500D with HK450 mechanics

    If it's not fun, why do it?

  • #2
    I bought one from Hely shop, (who are excellent) but I haven't used it yet because of lockdown.
    Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
    Foamy plank
    icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
    Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Mike.

      which one did you get, 995 or 895 ?
      Ian Revill

      Align Trex 700n DFC OS105HZ-R BD 3SX
      Align Trex 700e v1 HC-3SX
      Align Trex 550e v1 HC-3SX
      CopterX 450 SE V2 FBL BD 3SX
      Turnigy FBL100
      Hughes 500D with HK450 mechanics

      If it's not fun, why do it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Bls 895 mg
        Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
        Foamy plank
        icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
        Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

        Comment


        • #5
          What are the HV BLS Futaba servos like to buy from RC Japan these days?
          Harry

          Mikado Logo 700 | VBar Neo | JR HV Servos | Pyro 750-50L | Kontronik Kosmik 160HV + buffer pack|
          Thunder Tiger G4 E720 | CGY760 FBL | BLS272SV + BLS276SV | Align 800MX Dom 440kv | Kontronik PowerJive 120HV + Opti UltraGuard |
          SAB Kraken 580 6S | Spirit FBL | BLS173SV + BLS276SV | HK4025 1100kV | Kontronik Kolibri 140LV + Opti UltraGuard |


          And a pillow for the doghouse...

          Powered by Futaba 18SZ

          Comment

          Working...
          X