Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight 50 3D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knight 50 3D

    I quite like it, actually I keep looking at it and it's getting tempting, thinking about sticking the gear the raptor 50 in one.

    I especially like the pic of it on Skyline's site with the painted canopy :cool:

    Simon.
    Need a 90, can't decide on which ?
    Raptor Titan
    Sold my 14mz think I'll go JR next !

  • #2
    [url]http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1145&cat=544[/url]

    looks ok from the front as well:D
    www.evorc.com

    Beam E4 Specialists with a complete stock.

    Synergy, Rave, Align, ElyQ We stock kits, spares and SE upgrades.

    See web for many other top brands.

    Feel free to call just for a chat.

    Rob

    Comment


    • #3
      looks like a duck :p
      Tom
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---T-rex 600n---Knight 3D---T-rex 450 se v2---
      ---------------------------------------------

      Comment


      • #4
        :D :D :D

        Oh yer! now you mention it.
        www.evorc.com

        Beam E4 Specialists with a complete stock.

        Synergy, Rave, Align, ElyQ We stock kits, spares and SE upgrades.

        See web for many other top brands.

        Feel free to call just for a chat.

        Rob

        Comment


        • #5
          Buy one, they are very nice.

          [IMG]http://homepage.mac.com/shapland/DMHC/pictures/picture-45.jpg[/IMG]
          Clones are bad


          .... that includes Align ones

          Comment


          • #6
            do it simon. you will love it!

            Ade
            www.accurc.com
            adrian@accurc.com
            This is an apple free zone
            anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

            Comment


            • #7
              I now have them in stock:)

              Comment


              • #8
                [quote=Thomas;38655]Buy one, they are very nice.

                [IMG]http://homepage.mac.com/shapland/DMHC/pictures/picture-45.jpg[/IMG][/quote]


                Bugger, I just ordered 2 :rolleyes:
                Phil
                "Be who you are and say what you think...
                Because those that matter...don't mind...
                And those that mind... don't matter"


                Blade 130x, Park Zone Mini Sukhoi, EDF F16 thingy, some Gliders and some broken stuff

                Comment


                • #9
                  smoothound.. wahoo!!!

                  i cant get enough of your great pics tom!

                  Ade
                  www.accurc.com
                  adrian@accurc.com
                  This is an apple free zone
                  anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jims not so happy as one was for him and I don't think he was actually decided yet...:D:D:D:D
                    Phil
                    "Be who you are and say what you think...
                    Because those that matter...don't mind...
                    And those that mind... don't matter"


                    Blade 130x, Park Zone Mini Sukhoi, EDF F16 thingy, some Gliders and some broken stuff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      [QUOTE=Ade_Law;38680]smoothound.. wahoo!!!

                      i cant get enough of your great pics tom!

                      Ade[/QUOTE]

                      Lol, cheers, be even better when I get some on a sunny day :D

                      [url]http://homepage.mac.com/shapland/Poling/large-61.html[/url]
                      Last edited by Thomas; 22-02-2007, 08:36 PM.
                      Clones are bad


                      .... that includes Align ones

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah wish I could afford a decent camera like Thoms :eek:
                        Phil
                        "Be who you are and say what you think...
                        Because those that matter...don't mind...
                        And those that mind... don't matter"


                        Blade 130x, Park Zone Mini Sukhoi, EDF F16 thingy, some Gliders and some broken stuff

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Smoothhound if you ever fly in my neck of the woods I would be willing to blast of some mega pics for you, That also goes for any flyer that is on here!!!
                          www.lincsheli.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think its more a case of camera envy than needing some pics although the offer is duly noted and thanked :D;)
                            Phil
                            "Be who you are and say what you think...
                            Because those that matter...don't mind...
                            And those that mind... don't matter"


                            Blade 130x, Park Zone Mini Sukhoi, EDF F16 thingy, some Gliders and some broken stuff

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have also printed off some mega ones on A3 for our local pilots so that would be extended to you all.
                              www.lincsheli.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X