Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big surprise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Christmas is around the corner and I now need a OS 90, 5 servos, etc...
    Mack


    Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

    Comment


    • #17
      crash

      Nice one Mack. Remmber you counted a lot of Synergys that crashed ,Ps hope you keep well
      Don,t need no stinking runways

      Comment


      • #18
        if you split up give me her number my misses hates helis let alone buy me one for me birthday you lucky b@:<>?:

        Comment


        • #19
          Well, if you ever get bored with her, tip us the wink, I could do with someone that buys complete helis for birthdays, and to follow it up with another load of goodies is just unheard of,

          Just check she hasnt sold the house or something, and this is a rouse to keep you off the scent

          Good luck with the kit
          Rob
          TDR (in progress)
          SAB Goblin 700
          Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
          Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
          Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
          Kalt Baron30
          sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars

          Comment


          • #20
            has she got hold of your credit card ???

            Comment


            • #21
              Everything is sweet. I picked up the fuel and motor from her office today, it was like another birthday.
              Canopycreations, are you the chap that sprayed Stuart's canopy?
              Mack


              Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

              Comment


              • #22
                yes mate

                Comment

                Working...
                X