Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big surprise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big surprise

    It was my birthday yesterday and Stuart asked what I got. I told him clothes, underpants and socks and not one piece of kit for my crashed Raptor 50. I now feel bad because my OH has just got home with a Synergy for me, with a set of Radix blades. I think I should marry this girl!!
    Mack


    Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

  • #2

    Marry her NOW! NOW! NOW!

    hehe lucky swine
    T-Rex 700NP - Align 91HP - Hatori 938 - Kasama Header - Align 690Ds - Align DS620 Throttle - Align DS610 x 3 - Spartan DS760/Align DS620 - QuickUK Tail Grips & Header Tank - Reactor X - SwitchGlo
    Transmitter - Futaba 12FG G3 2.4Ghz

    Comment


    • #3
      What's she after ???????
      Velocity 50
      Synergy N5
      Fury 55 FBL
      Trex 700

      Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....

      Comment


      • #4
        my missus says she must have more money than sense! looks like i have no chance of one yet then

        you selling your smashed 50 or repairing and keeping it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats a very nice lady youve got there

          Comment


          • #6
            After the shock and calming down time. I also got 4 galons of magnum an OS 50 Hyper to upgrade my 30 and a metal swash plate for the Trex becuase that broke last week.

            P.S. Getting married in March
            Mack


            Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Makes me sick, I'm putting you on ignore


              Lucky, lucky, lucky git
              Phil
              "Be who you are and say what you think...
              Because those that matter...don't mind...
              And those that mind... don't matter"


              Blade 130x, Park Zone Mini Sukhoi, EDF F16 thingy, some Gliders and some broken stuff

              Comment


              • #8
                Lucky bas*&#@

                That's one hell of a surprise!!

                Do me a favour please Mack, Put a picture of the goodies in your next post on this thread - I'm going to show the wife.
                Cheers, Lee.
                Proud recipient of an EGS

                Comment


                • #9
                  I need to pick up the fuel and motor from her office tomorrow. For some reason she couldn't carry it all. But you can see the heli in my gallery, still can't upload photos in posts

                  Last edited by Stuart; 04-10-2006, 10:00 PM.
                  Mack


                  Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cool pics. I Like the way it goes from bent Raptor 50 to nice shiny new Synergy

                    You need to update your profile now!
                    Cheers, Lee.
                    Proud recipient of an EGS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There is not enough space in the profile now.
                      Mack


                      Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You'll never know how much begging I had to do with Skyline to help your fine lady get that baby.....

                        I can easily add more space in profiles if people want more.
                        Cheers
                        Stuart

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks Stuart and thank you to Roger at Skyline. The OH says Roger and her are good mates already.
                          Mack


                          Thought I was finished with the crashing thing!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            All the blokes & Emma are great at Skyline.....they've never let me down once. I wanted a hitec programmer for a couple of digital servos it was late on the friday (thinking I had missed the post) and true to form it arrived on Saturday.
                            Cheers
                            Stuart

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well if your better half has a hotline into Rogers desk then that's a done deal for future birthday's, xmas and fathers day then.....start making out that list now....
                              Cheers
                              Stuart

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X