Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heli history going cheap!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heli history going cheap!

    On the BMFA there is a Min Air Razor airframe; The BMFA Classified Ads Service / Miniature Aircraft Razor 50/600 size Helicopter

    This was a relatively early production electric heli that came out before LiPos started to get affordable but yet it's still fairly modern and has the familiar MinAir flybarred head.

    It's a very different layout of the motor and frame design, I've never seen anything else exactly like it. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it as it's a crazy cheap price.
    Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
    Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
    Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8

    member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
    Proud recipient of 7 EGS! and a platinum star

  • #2
    that looks a nice heli for 45 quid

    Comment


    • #3
      Buy it, crash it , throw it. Cheap hack.
      Santander Factory Team

      Proud wearer of 5 x EGS

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep ideal.
        No chance of even the most basic parts now which a shame.
        Minicopter Diabolo - V Bar v5.3, Kontronik Kosmik 200 and Pyro 750-56 .
        JR Vibe SG E12 Hiroki Ito Edition,Scorpion Tribunus 200A ,4525 Ultimate Motor,Spirit Pro,Full Telemetry,Jeti Rx,JR SL series servos.
        RJX Vector 3D Speed - V Bar v5.3 Pyro750-56 Comp Kontronik Kosmik 200
        T Rex 700N DFC, OS 105HZR, JR HV servo's, Spirit FBL system.
        Miniature Aircraft Furion 6 CGY750 KDE 600XF G3
        T Rex 600N DFC V bar v5.3 & YS60SR
        DJI F550 multicopter coming soon.
        Blade mCPX - now Version 2

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmm? lighter than a Trex 600e? good for a sport flying 6s set up?? Almost worth buying for a laugh. I still have the MHW with the review of it.
          Yes the big sigpic is coming back

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by p4ddy View Post
            Hmm? lighter than a Trex 600e? good for a sport flying 6s set up?? Almost worth buying for a laugh. I still have the MHW with the review of it.
            and flybarred, mmm bit of p4ddy
            Santander Factory Team

            Proud wearer of 5 x EGS

            Comment


            • #7
              I know it's only £45 but I think the wife would moan if I bought it. I also wouldn't want to transfere my electronics from my logo now that's flying good & couldn't afford to kit it out with new stuff
              Yes the big sigpic is coming back

              Comment

              Working...
              X