Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MA

    With heavy hearts, we must say goodbye. - Page 1

    Buy your spares now!
    Last edited by super; 11-02-2014, 12:31 PM.
    http://www.thurrockmfc.co.uk/

  • #2
    Darn! I suppose that means I'm going to have to buy that lathe and mill after all......
    PGK
    450Pro Clone fb, Trex500 fbl beastx, Trex 600N fbl beastx, Trex700N fbl msh brain, Spectra G Hanson 26 3dmax fb, Blitz Avro fb...Futaba 8FG

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats sad news, they manufacture superb quality kits. I guess when companies like Align are knocking kits and parts out they way that they do then others dont stand a chance.
      Lee
      sigpic
      www.raptoruas.co.uk
      www.lee.rcha-uk.com
      www.gensace.de

      Comment


      • #4
        Sign of the times unfortunately.
        All the best
        Tony.
        Thunder Tiger E700 - Align 700N - Fusion 50 - Align 600N


        Comment


        • #5
          Great shame ! , better get stocking spares chaps quickly !

          Comment

          Working...
          X