Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vbar control TX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vbar control TX

    Iv'e got to send my Vbar control TX back to Mikado (don't ask why but it involved 4 glasses of wine for me and one glass for the TX :-(), Iv'e got my RMA number and was going to pack it up to send on Monday, whilst booking a courier the question of batteries arose and I cant get hold of Mikado until Monday and I want to book the courier for Monday morning. Should I take the lipo out of the TX?

  • #2
    I'm sure mikado will have a battery they can use
    so if your sure the battery is ok then remove it can't see why it will cause a prob not sending it

    the other thing is depending on what carrier is used some state if the battery is part of a device it's ok to send
    i know Royal Mail state this although not always said

    think I'd remove it though just in case

    M
    I

    Comment


    • #3
      I would send it as is. Most carriers allow as part of a device. Worth checking. Having said that if it got wet I would have already taken it out to be on the safe side.

      MJ

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by maj View Post
        I would send it as is. Most carriers allow as part of a device. Worth checking. Having said that if it got wet I would have already taken it out to be on the safe side.

        MJ
        Battery didn't get wet, but took the TX apart to dry everything and dropped the LCD on my stone kitchen floor. No display, but believe it or not it still connects to the three models that are set up on it, just cant make any adjustments and all thats on the screen is a yellow V where the crack is.

        Comment

        Working...
        X