Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mikado 5.2 setup on laptop

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikado 5.2 setup on laptop

    vbar silver line 5.3

    Ok, I am trying to get the green light on my laptop.
    Nothing connected to vbar except USB cable

    installed the CD alls well

    plug USB into vbar & laptop no green light

    downloaded driver from vbar site get the ding now when i plug USB in, no green light


    any one Help

    connected x1 servo from gryphon reg. x2 sats, vbar sensor brown wire midle, USB both ends.

    No green light on com. Switch on, The v on the sensor is pulsating different colours. No green light on com.


    I Think Its All Soted
    Thanks for all your support.
    I deleted all from LTop. Went into www.vstabi.de VBar website into downloads, Dowloaded from there vbar5.3.
    Straight away when i clicked onto vbar5.3 I noted a drop box, clicked onto connect with usb
    which was not their last time.
    Started setup program Green lights the lot.

    Last edited by flyingjacko; 20-03-2015, 08:16 AM.

  • #2
    Hi,

    Full size or mini?

    The full size needs the sensor plugged in.

    Do you have the V-bar powered up? 3.5v-8.4v?

    Comment


    • #3
      vbar silerline 5.3, The only power is the USB cable. No other cables at all.
      Last edited by flyingjacko; 19-03-2015, 01:18 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Power the vbar with a bec or 2s pack an it should go green .

        Comment


        • #5
          you need to power up the vbar with usb connected, if still not getting green then go into device manager and you should see vbar under devices/printers select this then you can find the file in the drop down menu that appears and you should be able to upload the drivers

          Comment


          • #6
            I did all that this morning. could not find it in device manager. went to vbare downloads did it from there

            Comment


            • #7
              its probably the drivers, i have had murders with it before and it was windows blocking the drivers, i had to get a computer nerd to talk me through it
              its full of meaty goodness
              GAUI NX 7 V Bar silver line
              Align T Rex 700 F3C Flybarred
              Align T rex 600 le DFC Vbar blue line
              SAB Goblin 570 Kontronik jive + pyro
              450 pro DFC

              Comment


              • #8
                Maby it was the driver. But I downloaded a drive, & after that I got a ding when plugging in the USB, Indicating connection. No pop ups saying new device found. i looked into Device Manager at every driver i have on the LTop all working.
                Please see post for answer.



                Last edited by flyingjacko; 20-03-2015, 08:20 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X