Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikado Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mikado Advice

    I have a Logo 400SE that I use with 3300mah 6S and have been thinking of getting one of the bigger ones, maybe something that I could use my existing batteries paired to make a 12S. I have no interest in 3D, just looking for something nice and stable without a scary head speed. I would want something on 550/600 main blades so hoping for some advice.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Packs will be fine on either a 12s 550sx or 600sx,both fly great at low rpms,my 550 on 12 will do 10mins + at 1700-1800 rpm.
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah the 550SX is the one to get. I own a 600SX as well but there is just something about the 550. It's a lovely size and as it's the same chassis as the 600 it'll be more than capable of taking 2 x 3300's. Saying that it runs superbly on one 5000 pack.

      If you do go for a 12s 550 make sure whatever motor you get is going to fit - the 550 has funny spacing and won't fit most motors. I just went with the Scorpion/mikado OEM one and haven't had a problem.

      Phil
      Phil

      Comment


      • #4
        on 12s theres plenty of motors that will fit as they both have 25mm and 30mm fittings.Pyro's and most if not all of the scorpion HK111 range.
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment

        Working...
        X