Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a TDR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Rob Barnes View Post
    Paul Williams had all the spare parts for £30 if I remember.
    I reckon Paul has more spares than Henseleit themselves! It was so tempting to buy another TDR, though you can only fly so many helis.
    Kasama UK | Bavarian Demon

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rob Barnes View Post
      Sorry Trillian I know but some were good some were crashed parts so it was a bit of a mix sorry !
      No worries Rob, I don't really 'need' any spares unless I plan to take the TDR travelling somewhere, like if I took it to Spain or something. I did get a nice canopy from you.
      Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
      Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
      Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8

      member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
      Proud recipient of 7 EGS! and a platinum star

      Comment


      • #18
        I always get tempted by a TDR. Not owned one but every time I see them I consider scouring the classifieds for one.
        Pete

        Oxy3, Logo 480xx, Logo 550sx, Rave Ballistic
        Lynx Heli Team Pilot

        Proud member of the "too stupid to fly" model heli club

        Comment


        • #19
          A lot of the parts were from a 2009 TDR and others were from Bens treevarley's crashed model, but yes still parts i can use, I have 4 TDR's all flying Great machines
          Paul.
          2 x TDR II Bavarian Demon AXON, Pyro Comp 850/50, Kosmik cool 200, Futaba BLS, 15s
          TDR Bavarian Demon 3X, Pyro Comp 750/56, Kosmik cool, 14s, Savox: SB-2282SG, SB-2283SG Tail
          TD
          R
          Bavarian Demon 3SX, Pyro 750/56 comp Kosmik Cool 200, Savox,
          Logo 600SE, Bavarian Demon 3SX, Pyro700/52, 80HV,
          Logo 480 xxtreme, Bavarian Demon 3SX, Scorpion, Savox, YGE,

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Paulice View Post
            A lot of the parts were from a 2009 TDR and others were from Bens treevarley's crashed model, but yes still parts i can use, I have 4 TDR's all flying Great machines
            Mine is a 2009 version, when I first got it I asked around a bit about anything that needed upgrading but it's great just as it is.
            Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
            Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
            Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8

            member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
            Proud recipient of 7 EGS! and a platinum star

            Comment


            • #21
              Love my TDR's. I have always said, If I had to sell all my Heli's bar one, it would always be the TDR I would keep. It's the most versatile, do anything heli I have ever owned.

              My second one has only had 5-6 shake down flights on it, brand new in 2013. I'd sell it, but not at the crazy low prices they were fetching a while back!! My first one I had to wait over 1 year for, and paid over 1000Euro for it. I'd rather keep the second one just for parts than sell it for peanuts.
              Henseleit TDR V-Bar x2
              SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
              SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
              T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
              T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
              Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
              Synergy E7se V-Bar
              Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
              Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
              T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
              Gaui NX4 V-Bar
              V-Control

              Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!

              Comment


              • #22
                The price in general for second hand heli's has dropped considerably and its not worth selling anything these days !

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rob Barnes View Post
                  The price in general for second hand heli's has dropped considerably and its not worth selling anything these days !
                  I have just stripped my Kasama Dune of all its electrics, was gonna put the airframe up for sale, but for what £100 max, so i'm gonna drop it from the tallest building in Bristol, just to see how much damage it does, and because i can't be assed to even try and sell it
                  Troll buster
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ross Northcott View Post
                    I have just stripped my Kasama Dune of all its electrics, was gonna put the airframe up for sale, but for what £100 max, so i'm gonna drop it from the tallest building in Bristol, just to see how much damage it does, and because i can't be assed to even try and sell it
                    I'll happily take it off your hands rather than see it dropped from a building. Or maybe try raffling it?
                    Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
                    Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
                    Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8

                    member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
                    Proud recipient of 7 EGS! and a platinum star

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X