Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

micro fleet complete

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • micro fleet complete

    I managed to complete the blade micro collection today and picked up the mcpx bl to add to the 130x and nano! Got the 130x flying wag free now thanks to the xtreme tail box and pitch slider plus some lynx tail blade grips. I've also changed out the c&d gears for the metal ones from blade to go with the metal bevel gear. Im also running a carbon tt and so far it's flying fantastic with it although I'm only do loops, rolls and fff as my skills are not there yet for hard 3d. Looking at the auto rotation gear next but not sure if there is any point or if it will work for such a small heli...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload heli.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.0 KB
ID:	1913808

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload heli 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	350.1 KB
ID:	1913809

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload heli 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	1913810

  • #2
    Wooo Looking good man!
    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


    Comment


    • #3
      Shame you've had to spend so much money to get it to fly well.

      Not the best money I have ever spent on a heli - pretty poor out of the box, but go enjoy now it's sorted.
      Happy Landings.
      David

      Winner of SEVEN of the BEST (Eddie Gold Stars)...humbled!

      Raptor 50. OS50
      Century Bell 47G in Yellow - Beautiful!
      Mcpx
      Blade 130x
      Goblin 500

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes I agree with you it should not be like it is out of the box. I lucked out on a cheap second hand 130x so I've not been left totally out of pocket but all in I'm at £150 mark. Main thing is I'm pleased with how it flies now

        Comment

        Working...
        X