Can anyone explain why my 130 has started to become wobbly (see http://youtu.be/rW1si9izgSc). Tail is fine but the cyclic is bobbling around terribly, especially when put under some stress. I've got the O ring upgrade, new main and feathering shaft and everything is running smooth. Bearings are ok (split the frame the other day to clean the front servo). I'm baffled.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wobbly cyclic
Collapse
X
-
I had the same problem with mine and took advice to put the spare canopy grommets on the cyclic links, it worked a treat and it flies great now.Originally posted by Storrm View PostCan anyone explain why my 130 has started to become wobbly (see Wobbly 130x - YouTube). Tail is fine but the cyclic is bobbling around terribly, especially when put under some stress. I've got the O ring upgrade, new main and feathering shaft and everything is running smooth. Bearings are ok (split the frame the other day to clean the front servo). I'm baffled.Trex 450 Sport
Trex 500 EFL

-
obvious one to ask but have you made sure the main gear is pushed tight against the frame and the flat bit is located properly.Trex 550e dfc :-)
Sab Goblin 500 Sport/dx8 and 9
t-rex 450s x2 /Raptor 50
blade 130x 3off/mcpx x2 180cfx times 2
multiplex acromaster 3d (great fun) acrowot,sonic wing,Graupner junior 2mtr glider,beast biplane .
kyosho spree small plank
bogey combat plank x2 woop
http://www.cuffleymfc.co.uk
brian OB2proud owner of 3X E.G.S+ 1boggy special star

Comment
-
Is the main board (which also houses the FBL sensors) secure in the frame ? I take it all the servos move smoothly ?Originally posted by Storrm View PostCan anyone explain why my 130 has started to become wobbly (see Wobbly 130x - YouTube). Tail is fine but the cyclic is bobbling around terribly, especially when put under some stress. I've got the O ring upgrade, new main and feathering shaft and everything is running smooth. Bearings are ok (split the frame the other day to clean the front servo). I'm baffled.Tom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
Comment
-
We thought the board may be moving so we lashed it down with a tie. No difference. Main gear is pushed as far as possible and is sitting at the end of the engine gear (not over hanging, just perfectly in line with the bottom of it) and is meshed nicely. I've already got the o'rings on the swash balls so I can rule that one out. I know you shouldn't rely on holding the heli and starting her up (3 axis gyros can do funny things when their inputs dont affect the outcome), but when I tried this and put a little aileron input, the aileron servo would sometimes start bobbing up and down. Really weird and not seen it do this before. I'm about to take all 3 servos and main board out and send them back to HH because I'm also getting intermittent binding problems (ie. the heli keeps forgetting my DX8)
Comment

Comment