Hi All,
I have just bought a second hand 130X which has a few microheli mods on it (Main and Tail grips, one way bearing).
The problem that I have it that it will take off perfect will do a handful of figure eight curcuits then all of a sudden it will start to shake the tail very slightly side to side, then after a few more seconds the whole heli shakes very hard and fast side to side.
I have checked the main gears the tail gears, tried different tail blades.
Would anyone on here have any ideas as to what might be causing this.
My other 130X which is all extreme products blinged out flys perfect.
Cheers,
Fred
I have just bought a second hand 130X which has a few microheli mods on it (Main and Tail grips, one way bearing).
The problem that I have it that it will take off perfect will do a handful of figure eight curcuits then all of a sudden it will start to shake the tail very slightly side to side, then after a few more seconds the whole heli shakes very hard and fast side to side.
I have checked the main gears the tail gears, tried different tail blades.
Would anyone on here have any ideas as to what might be causing this.
My other 130X which is all extreme products blinged out flys perfect.
Cheers,
Fred

Comment