Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One zero cost cure, maybe for wag and shake.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One zero cost cure, maybe for wag and shake.

    I've been going through the threads trying to find out what to replace to get rid of tail wag and shake. I tried using the canopy grommets on the top balls to the main blades but it did not seem to help much. Then I tried replacing the rotor head links (Rotor Head Linkage Set BLH3713) that come as spares. WE get four spares and perhaps E-Flite are trying to tell us something. I got an immediate improvement and it was like a new heli. The BLH3713 set contains eight links, again perhaps that means something. I think the A gear is on its way out as well as there seems to be a high pitched whine which was there from new, but went away went I replaced the A gear. I'm not convinced about a metal gear as I don't mind replacing a the A gear every couple of months, and I don't want metal bits flying onto the servo board. I like RC-Heros bits though. I think their O rings look like a good idea. It's not a bad little heli though.
    Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
    Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
    Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
    Phoenix Sim
Working...
X