Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tail grips??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which tail grips??

    As above i was using Lynx tail grips but this evening one of the bearings fell apart causing a very interesting tail wag

    Anyone tried the extreme ones with the special bearing?
    DX8

    Phoenix
    RealFlight 7

    Mcpx BL

    Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

    Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

    Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

  • #2
    Using the standard ones here as out of the box, they work great.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LaurenceGough View Post
      Using the standard ones here as out of the box, they work great.
      I was using them quite happily until i broke a ball off while tinkering with the heli, then at £7 for plastic ones went for the Lynx ones

      I'm going to try something else just wanted peoples reports on other options
      DX8

      Phoenix
      RealFlight 7

      Mcpx BL

      Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

      Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

      Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

      Comment


      • #4
        I can tell you what not to buy, MicroHeli they are a bag of poo.

        I am using the extreme ones, and also today I have just fitted the extreme tail case, so far no problems.

        Cheers,

        Fred

        Comment

        Working...
        X