Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x with anything other than dsm2?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130x with anything other than dsm2?

    Hi,

    I really want to get a garden/street flyer, but i fly JR DMSS and it wont bind to the 130x. Is there any possible way or do i need to find a cheap ds6i?

    Cheers

  • #2
    Won't do different system now with jr after they split with spektrum went on there own independent system
    Santander Factory Team

    Proud wearer of 5 x EGS

    Comment


    • #3
      Dammn, guess thats why my jr set was a bargain, although i do believe the jr 2.4 is supposed to be the best with regards to glitching.

      Comment


      • #4
        130x with anything other than dsm2?

        I have a dsmx dx6i sat in a cupboard. It's got a pot issue with the elevator so needs to go back to HH for repairs. If you're interested in it, I'll pull my finger out and get it sent off - in fact, I'll probably do it anyway now you've inspired me.

        It'll then be up for sale pretty cheap - about £50 I think is the going rate.
        Tom
        sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
        SAB Goblin 630 Competition
        - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
        Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
        Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
        .... and a Gaui X3
        Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
        ... and two EGS'



        Comment


        • #5
          Someone has designed something to give DSM2 or DSMX from Futaba. Might work for other txs. I'll investigate.
          Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
          Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
          Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
          Phoenix Sim

          Comment

          Working...
          X