Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X tail boom 3mm square cf

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130X tail boom 3mm square cf

    Well my carbon fibre 3mm square rods turned up from Hobby King. They are cheap but the shipping is expensive so I got 10 of the 750mm lengths. Just cut my first length up into 175mm sections got 4 with about 25mm excess. cut them with a dremel with a cutting blade and just used some fine 800 grade wet n dry to finish them perfectly, they are perfect and the best part is if they all turn out this good they cost me 60p each so no more worries about split tail booms if anyt one else is interested here they are... Carbon Fiber Square Tube 750x3mm the quality of fine just as good as Xtreme or eflite!
    Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
    Goosky S1
    DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

  • #2
    130X tail boom 3mm square cf

    I was just about to buy some and then saw the shipping cost!!! Hope they get this in the UK soon

    Comment


    • #3
      I tired everywhere in the UK to get these rods, no one has them! The shipping is ok if you buy 10 rods or more, then you have a cost of less than 60p per boom cut to length. You can get 4 out of each 750mm rod. Yes I felt gutted to pay more for the shipping than the product even when I got 10!!! I should have got 50 as the box they came in would have fitted 100!! Its massive!
      Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
      Goosky S1
      DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

      Comment


      • #4
        There is a guy that must do the same as he sells 2 tail booms for £4 and they are perfect. I also looked to try and buy the rod myself but couldnt find it. Thanks for the link i will prob buy some now too.
        Matt

        Trex 700le, 600N, 250SE
        Beam E4
        Blade 400, 130x, MSR
        Walkera 4#3b

        Parkzone Corsair + Micro Mustang

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah its a good buy, shame the shipping is so much! But it came real fast like less than 5 days from HK! If you buy a good amount they work out cheap as chips
          Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
          Goosky S1
          DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

          Comment

          Working...
          X