Look what I have just found.....
Xtreme Productions Carbon Fibre Frame Set 130X B130X26
After breaking 2 frames now I thought I,d give this a try, also going to fit the auto rotation gear set and the metal mainshaft, little worried over the added weight, but I'm willing to loose a couple of seconds flight time if it means more unbreakable and poss more hold in the wind?.
Over attempted a piro stall turn today and broke the canopy mount off, plus destroyed the tail.
can't blame the pilot so I'm going to blame the sudden breeze...
Xtreme Productions Carbon Fibre Frame Set 130X B130X26
After breaking 2 frames now I thought I,d give this a try, also going to fit the auto rotation gear set and the metal mainshaft, little worried over the added weight, but I'm willing to loose a couple of seconds flight time if it means more unbreakable and poss more hold in the wind?.
Over attempted a piro stall turn today and broke the canopy mount off, plus destroyed the tail.
can't blame the pilot so I'm going to blame the sudden breeze...








Comment