Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tail servo motor pinion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tail servo motor pinion

    Hi, does anyone know if its possible to buy just the tiny pinion gear from the tail servo motor as I've just lost mine, or will I need to buy the whole tail servo assembly? Has anyone got a spare one from an old tail servo? Thanks for your help.
    regards
    Gary.

  • #2
    Hi Gary,i have a newish tail servo here complete with Lynx alloy tail servo mount that i was going to advertise today.It's been sat here since i started using the ds35 servo.

    Was going to sell it for £22 posted.You can have first refusal.

    I have a dead servo i can throw in that is complete,but dead.
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment

    Working...
    X