Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spektrum 130X FBL programmer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spektrum 130X FBL programmer

    Jus saw this on fastlads Spektrum AS3X Programmer USB-Interface SPMA3060

    Is it compatible with the 130x?? And if soo anyone got one and how good is it??

    Cheers Chris

    Click to visit RC Hero or visit
    www.rcheroflightteam.co.uk for the flight team blog.

  • #2
    Question
    Blade 130X compatiable
    will this work with the Blade 130X ?
    asked 8 months agoLaVistaHeliFlyer
    Nebraska

    on USB-Interface: UM AS3X Programmer


    Answer this question
    1 answer

    No it is not compatible. At this time the UM AS3X Programmer unit is only compatible with the following receivers:

    SPMAS6410NBL
    EFLU4864
    EFLU1264
    PKZU2164

    • Staff
    • Social Answering Subscriber




    answered 8 months agoHorizonBrett

    I'm trying to find fixes for the vibration problem on my 130-X and going through this sub forum. I thought the USB interface would be useful, but it seems it isn't much good for the compatible rxs and doesn't work at all for the 130-x. I don't know why. If they would release a proper spec of the interface something useful could be cobbled together. Perhaps there isn't an interface? Perhaps something on Linux??



    Last edited by cjcj1949; 16-04-2013, 10:51 PM.
    Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
    Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
    Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
    Phoenix Sim

    Comment


    • #3
      My vibration fix was relativley expensive, but zero vibes. I bought a ds35 servo and microheli mount. I then went in to the settings on the HELI, and turned the gain to +10. My 130x is now rock solid. All other mods and adjustments just mellowed out the vibes, this worked perfectly.
      Last edited by whittm; 17-04-2013, 04:17 PM. Reason: Bad spelling!

      Comment


      • #4
        That's a reasonable price fix I think. Sounds like one I might go for. I assume you mean you deceased the tail gyro gain to -10. That's what others have done. I'm surprised at the amount of play in those linear servos. Do you have a photo of the mod?
        Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
        Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
        Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
        Phoenix Sim

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is the setup, not my own, but exactly the same:

          130x ds35 microheli - Google Search

          No shimmy at all, Rock solid!Not even the slightest murmur, must be the speed of the ds35, it seems to cope with any minescule change in an instant. No - I really mean +10! Try it yourself, not with the standardservo as it will wag like a dog! But ,with the ds35 it is perfect, and absolutely silent.
          Last edited by whittm; 17-04-2013, 10:38 PM. Reason: Not enough info

          Comment


          • #6
            Oooh, by the way if you look in the other thumbnails, you will see a side view, in this photo you can see some plastic tabs, I filed these off to allow mounting the servo as close to the rotor blades as possible.

            Comment


            • #7
              The mod is a bit more expensive than I thought. The mount costs about the same as the servo. It is very tempting though, so many things to upgrade though. Still a good heli and I expect we will have something better available soon. I'm impressed with the +10. Someone else had to go to -10. Perhaps a different throw on the servo?
              Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
              Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
              Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
              Phoenix Sim

              Comment


              • #8
                Not sure, but my theory is that this is a much quicker servo, so by turning up the gain, the servo is given a chance to more quickly compensate for any vibrations or imbalance. I put the link rod end in to the 2nd hole on the servo arm BTW.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If it works that's good enough. Faster servos should need less gain as it's a feedback loop. It's the speed of the link that is critical and the total mass that is in motion, the more mass the harder it is to slow down and speed up once it's reached where it's meant to be. Second hole from inside or out?
                  Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
                  Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
                  Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
                  Phoenix Sim

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Either really, there are only 3 holes;-) to be honest I got sick of the vibes and just had a play.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X