Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

work that one out,

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • work that one out,

    Flew the 130 inverted today, 1st attempt crashed on head, no damage, 2nd attempt lasted longer but crashed sideways, popped links but no damage, 3rd attempt nearly landed on head again so gave it negative for more air to flip it over landed on skids and broke them clean off,?. Think I will stick to landing on head in the future....
    If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style



  • #2
    Fantastic and well done, am in the same boat as you but did it with my nano first before I try it with the 130x. Was shaking though out lol.
    Goblin 380
    Oxy3 sports, built
    Real flight 7.5 plus dx9

    Comment


    • #3
      lol thankyou, i know what you mean tho fully heart in mouth moment, i have a 450 and a 500 but i figure if i can fly the 130x inverted without crashing then i should be able to fly the others?,
      If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style


      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah I no what you mean lol. I found it much better to do inverted ness on the 450x than on the micro heli's for some reason. On the sim no problems doing them, in real life it an different story lol
        Goblin 380
        Oxy3 sports, built
        Real flight 7.5 plus dx9

        Comment

        Working...
        X