Is anyone else having problems with the screw heads shearing off on the blade grips that hold it to the shaft? I bust a blade holder ball and in swapping it out, managed to shear the head of the small screw holding it attached to the shaft. I did nothing but unscrew it! Didn't even try to force it, just unscrewed normally with no additional amount of pressure. So I ordered a replacement (had to go Lynx as no one had the standard one in stock) and I've just unpacked it, took one screw out (no problem) and when I took the other side out, guess what! The same thing happened with the head just shearing off leaving the screw body in the shaft!!! I know we're talking about small screws here and I always take extra care especially when tightening up, but surely just undoing them shouldn't shear the heads like this? The Lynx shaft is £9.99 and a total waste of money imo if this is the quality of the parts in it.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tail shaft that isn't made of cheese?
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tail shaft that isn't made of cheese?