If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Looks awesome but hate the fact you have to go this far and spend so much making them right I wouldent even call this a blade 130x anymore more like a lynx heli hybrid
Trex 600nsp vbar
trex 500 esp
Logo400se R.I.P (Resting in pieces)
hk450 4s beastx
Lynx heli hybrid 130x
DX8
Thinking about getting one of these to practice low down 3D along with obviously the help of phoenix first. Would you say this is suitable or does it not realy fly like say a 50-90?
Thinking about getting one of these to practice low down 3D along with obviously the help of phoenix first. Would you say this is suitable or does it not realy fly like say a 50-90?
Cheers
Stan
You cant go far wrong with the 130X its a great helicopter. It has and continues to teach me a lot!
Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more... http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
My 130x probably gets flown more than any of my other Helis & its a great learning tool , once sorted (in my case) . If you think its going to fly like a 50 , 90 , though you will be sorely dissapointed . Imho if you want something that flys like a 50 , 90 , then that is what you are going to have to buy .
Rob .
Thunder Tiger X50 Nitro V.Bar . T.Rex 500 Fu.Bar . T.Rex 450 Fly Bar . Blade 130x . Pheonix . Realflight . Seb Art Pitts Python . Seb Art Katana 30 . E.Flite Ultimate 20-300
. Spectrum DX6i & Futaba 8FG Super & SimStick for Futaba . SWRCH .
Cheers guys! No I didn't mean I want it to fly like a 60-90 just mean to learn the stick inputs. I.e if I can pie dish the 130x should I be able to pie dish my 550?
Comment