Had not seen a thread about this so;
As a bit of a surprise last week Blade/Horizon Hobby Launched "Bling" for the 130X they have there own center hub, main blade grips and to top it all off Metal Tail Gears! Just thought I would let you guys know as its all been a bit silent so far, and I know a lot of people have been calling out for these
The part numbers are below;
130X Aluminium Main Rotor Grips with Bearings [BLH3714A]
130X Aluminium Main Rotor Hub [BLH3711A]
130X Metal Rear Tail Gear Set [BLH3736A]

Going to be fitting the tail gears to my 130X very soon indeed!
As a bit of a surprise last week Blade/Horizon Hobby Launched "Bling" for the 130X they have there own center hub, main blade grips and to top it all off Metal Tail Gears! Just thought I would let you guys know as its all been a bit silent so far, and I know a lot of people have been calling out for these
The part numbers are below;130X Aluminium Main Rotor Grips with Bearings [BLH3714A]
130X Aluminium Main Rotor Hub [BLH3711A]
130X Metal Rear Tail Gear Set [BLH3736A]
Going to be fitting the tail gears to my 130X very soon indeed!

"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Comment