Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help needed, losing tail servo at midstick

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    This tail inner stripping is a built in weak spot to save damage elsewhere you can apply CA glue on them to give more resilience but they will still strip on crashing.
    I have installed metal main drive and metal tail gears. Haven't broke anything of late,
    If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style


    Comment


    • #32
      We got them in stock atm

      BLH3736A 130x METAL REAR TAIL GEAR SET
      M480L,M470,INSPIRE1pro, FACEBOOK
      Blade 180 cfx ,130x, jr 11x 14SG

      Canon eos 1d3, xa10,Garmin Verb, XCLUBFLIGHT

      Comment


      • #33
        Thanx gamma, think u better stock up on them the way this thread headed. Lol
        If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style


        Comment


        • #34
          Same happened to me. I've just ordered a new gear from Midlands .

          Strange that HH now do them as a "optional extra"

          I emailed them about mine and they said send it back and we will repair / replace it . But as I've all ready upgraded my tail bearings and pitch slider and fitted green blades I don't fancy sending it back and losing all my upgrades and ending up with another basic crap original.
          T Rex 600 n pro, Raptor 50 ( on the build table) T Rex 500 , Nano and a Blade 450 ,T Rex 250 ( still in box )
          Aroura 9 , FF9 with specky mod , dx6i
          Oh and loads of Planks.

          Comment


          • #35
            I've just flown my 130-X into the lilac bush with only minor damage. I did have time to reduce throttle to zero. Small dent in one blade.
            Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
            Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
            Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
            Phoenix Sim

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by gamma View Post
              1 set left !!! I just ordered a set along with a spare tail servo.
              thanks for the link
              1x EGS, TREX 450 PRO DFC & 130X. DX9 radio. No idea what i am doing trying to fly

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by trexamanic View Post
                1 set left !!! I just ordered a set along with a spare tail servo.
                thanks for the link
                We sold out of these in 2 days!!!! Lol! But we have more coming tomorrow! Yay, Sold so fast I didnt get a set for myself lol!
                Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                Comment


                • #38
                  Its just not right ! I've only ever really hovered mine. And its just worn out. Gonna give it one more go with the new gear then that's it. Might stick it on top of the bonfire
                  T Rex 600 n pro, Raptor 50 ( on the build table) T Rex 500 , Nano and a Blade 450 ,T Rex 250 ( still in box )
                  Aroura 9 , FF9 with specky mod , dx6i
                  Oh and loads of Planks.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Yes mine went when it was high in the sky started pyro and fell nose in broke canopy blade grip and blade plus split the boom. So yes well done hh for giving 130x a weak point but what about damage caused by having that weak link?. Like I said I put in metal tail gears and no issues, crashed loads too lol. I always hit throttle hold on crash this prob helps but compared to the toffee plastic gears metal upgrade everyday for me.
                    If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style


                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re my previous post, No.23, I put a new C gear on (plastic, as I have a couple of them) today and it flies perfectly again.
                      Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
                      Foamy plank
                      icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
                      Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X