Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
130x indoor flight
Collapse
X
-
Re: 130x indoor flight
Are you mad Nick
posting that on here indoor flight = no no no . You could take someones eye out or worse chop there head off
roll on the summer mate 
Rob
Rob .
Thunder Tiger X50 Nitro V.Bar . T.Rex 500 Fu.Bar . T.Rex 450 Fly Bar . Blade 130x . Pheonix . Realflight . Seb Art Pitts Python . Seb Art Katana 30 . E.Flite Ultimate 20-300
. Spectrum DX6i & Futaba 8FG Super & SimStick for Futaba . SWRCH .
-
Nice flying Nick.
I had a place to fly indoors every Monday but it is a sports hall and they won't turn off the aircon and the air blows about a lot. Last time I flew there I crash because of the "wind"... OK, I crashed because I wasn't good enough to cope with the wind... others were managing it :smile. However, because of that I don't fancy flying there anymore... too much hard work.Paul
MCPX
E-Flight Blade 450X / AR7200BX
Align Trex 450 Pro DFC / AR7200BX
Planks - WOT 4 Foam E
Comment
-
Are we going to have this kind of joke everytime someone posts about indoor flying now? Obviously micro helis are not anything like as dangerous or damaging as bigger ones but they can damage furniture or wood floors and hurt like buggery if they hit you... I KNOW... and if it did hit someone in the face then it could still be dangerous.
Come on guys... why don't we all just chill out about it...? We all know flying indoors is fine with these micros and flying elsewhere is fine... providing we are sensible, legal and don't jeopodise our insurance cover.Paul
MCPX
E-Flight Blade 450X / AR7200BX
Align Trex 450 Pro DFC / AR7200BX
Planks - WOT 4 Foam E
Comment
-
OMG Nick, have you learnt nothing?? If you chip a blade on the wall a small fragment could fly off and into the eyes of a helpless baby seal. And we would have to call for the baby Jesus to help extract the fragment and cast yee out to the depths of hell!! And to top it off the fun police on here will whine about if for ever!!
Good flying BTWSome say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod
Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner
Collector of SAB Goblins
Comment
-
I wish mine flew like that. We fly 130-Xs and 3D planes and scale. The 130-X is very good for both indoor and out. You don't have to be that good to just fly it, but it will do some good stuff as well.Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
Phoenix Sim
Comment
-
Haha,no,logos don't bounce...Originally posted by That Guy View PostGreat flight Nick, any vids of you flying the Logo like that?
Bass,don't worry fella,just a bit of fingerless fun,armless,I mean harmless fun
T- rex 600n V-bar
Logo 550sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer
VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!
Comment
-
130x indoor flight
Now that's funny as f*+**Originally posted by Nick B View PostHaha,no,logos don't bounce...
Bass,don't worry fella,just a bit of fingerless fun,armless,I mean harmless fun
Gaui x7 lush
Gobbalin 500
Trex700 new dfc n OS 105/vbar love it
ALL ON SPEKKY GEAR
Blade 130x2
nano
Comment
-
i play by the rules now. i have turned over a new leaf and joined the government robot party and i will be keeping an eye on you so watch what you post or i will throw a grenade at you....Originally posted by Nick B View PostHaha,no,logos don't bounce...
Bass,don't worry fella,just a bit of fingerless fun,armless,I mean harmless fun
Comment
-
130x indoor flight
Could you clarify the type of grenade please.Originally posted by BASS 666 View Posti play by the rules now. i have turned over a new leaf and joined the government robot party and i will be keeping an eye on you so watch what you post or i will throw a grenade at you....Gaui x7 lush
Gobbalin 500
Trex700 new dfc n OS 105/vbar love it
ALL ON SPEKKY GEAR
Blade 130x2
nano
Comment

Comment