Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X Problems Solved

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130X Problems Solved

    Here is how to sought out all your problems with the 130X and boy are they a lot of problems with the 130X. First pick up your 130X and put it at the back of the cupboard and forget about it then go out and buy a MCPX Brushless!!!!This is one good little Helly ,it is what the 130x should be,It fly like the 130X without all the problems with the C gears ,bearings wearing out and all the stupid little thinks the 130X seems to throw up at you.
    I have been flying the MCPX Brushless a lot even with just one battery ( I am told more are on there way ).It crashes and and you just pick it up and fly it again I have had no problems with it what so ever.It is a shame the 130X is so delicate on the maintenence side because when it is not stripping c gears or wearing bearing out and the tail wagging all over the place it can fly well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The 130X just became to expensive to continue with(Yes I know the 450 and upwards are more expensive when you crash them .I not talking about crash damage )
    Last edited by Moron; 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM.

  • #2
    Maybe your name alone suggests why your 130x is always in the work shop?
    Happy flying!
    Nik Johnson

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Even better give it away to charity. chrisjohnaid is best.
      Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
      Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
      Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
      Phoenix Sim

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds like you have been one of the unlucky ones with your 130 then. Not had any problems with mine and i give it a pretty good beating. Not too many crashes without TH though. Its a great heli. Im finding that i am still flying the 130 more than the mcpx bl to be honest
        Stainburn Helicopter Club
        Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
        Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
        MSH Protos 380


        Vbar Control

        Comment


        • #5
          Here we go I should of know better, so I am the only one who as the C gear strip time and time again and the stock tail pitch slider snap on the little guide and the bearings all sloopy i could go on and on with QC on the 130X but I can't be bothered all i can says is i am glad i have got rid of mine. End of story!!!!

          Comment

          Working...
          X